[Community FeedBack]Blackshot Global Twitch AMA

DIABO_GameMastersDIABO_GameMasters Posts: 1,325BS DSH Professional
Hello soldiers,

As some of you know we had on the last Friday the Blackshot Global Twitch AMA on which you were able to make your questions about Blackshot and get answered by some our staff members on a live Twitch stream.

For those of you who were not able to join, you can see the full broadcast here:

https://www.twitch.tv/blackshotglobaltv/v/53790210

At the moment we cannot guarantee that we will do it again soon but we would still like to not only thank to the ones that watched us but also ask your feedback about it.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day in game!

Team Blackshot

Facebook          YouTube

Comments

• Trigger21Trigger21 Posts: 42Approved Member Beginner
    Hi,

I really enjoyed the AMA and was glad that the question have been properly answered.
    It is good that we get answers from the GM-Team but it's a whole diffrent story, when we get answers from official VG-employees...even live!
    So I'd love to see more of that coming in the future - hopefully than with a lot more viewers / participants.

Best Regards
    Trigger
    MuziqVert
  • MPVshotMPVshot Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
    You will be pleased to know the vod is worthless because you used copyrighted music no audio is saved XD
    MuziqVert
  • black3light3black3light3 Posts: 43Approved Member Beginner
    edited March 2016
    I'm really glad I had the chance to attend the AMA, it was a pleasure meeting the staff and it was quite satisfying talking to them we had lots of laugh xd and this resorted my faith in vertigo

Would be great if we had these QnA with the staff twice a month or something and hopefully there will be much more players attending than the previous one !

Regards,
    _BlackLight_
    MuziqVert
    Best Regards,
     _BlackLight_  
    (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)    
        Facebook  YouTube  Instagram  Twitter 

• baran65baran65 Posts: 68Approved Member Beginner
    didn't come, but if i do, im pretty sure, ill rage and scream like hell, so, im already warning you to be prepared. Whens the next one, so i can bombard you with hundreds of questions, and please be honest. i hate people that lie through their teeth. just be honest. For example, Vertigo and the community know that rayne will never be removed. just say why, its not going to kill you. Sure, it might reveal the factor that you guys want money, but which company doesnt. Maybe, you can make her a seasonal item (winter), which will be sold in the goldbox.. and in goldbox c, theres a chance you can get her permanent. Just like in SEA, where the hk omega was permanent. Obviously, the odds of you winning are 1/100000000000000 . This will also benefit some of us and vertigo. This is because, there are some people who NEED to play with rayne, because, they are pros ofc.. they will obviously 100% go out of their way to try and win her.. 

see, it wasnt that hard to say the truth, afterall, without gaining any profit, how will you improve the game eh :D ?
    MuziqVert
  • iLik4DiLik4D Posts: 37Approved Member Beginner
    Enjoyed this session aswell, got some nice answers.

Looking forward for another one
  • DIABO_GameMastersDIABO_GameMasters Posts: 1,325BS DSH Professional
    Thanks for the feedback guys and have a nice day!
    Facebook          YouTube
  • MuziqVertMuziqVert Posts: 31Admin, BS GM Beginner
    You will be pleased to know the vod is worthless because you used copyrighted music no audio is saved XD

I am trying to resolve this with Twitch.tv as we used no music during the stream.
    edited March 2016
    "didn't come, but if i do, im pretty sure, ill rage and scream like hell, so, im already warning you to be prepared. Whens the next one, so i can bombard you with hundreds of questions, and please be honest. i hate people that lie through their teeth. just be honest. For example, Vertigo and the community know that rayne will never be removed. just say why, its not going to kill you. Sure, it might reveal the factor that you guys want money, but which company doesnt. Maybe, you can make her a seasonal item (winter), which will be sold in the goldbox.. and in goldbox c, theres a chance you can get her permanent. Just like in SEA, where the hk omega was permanent. Obviously, the odds of you winning are 1/100000000000000 . This will also benefit some of us and vertigo. This is because, there are some people who NEED to play with rayne, because, they are pros ofc.. they will obviously 100% go out of their way to try and win her.. 

see, it wasnt that hard to say the truth, afterall, without gaining any profit, how will you improve the game eh :D ?"

Never say never. ;) You suggestion has actually already been discussed internal recently. 
    No offence Muziq, but the amount of times ive heard that is insane. You guys say that, but never actually do it. It would be better once in a while to tell the truth. For example, just say your opinions on what you think. Because, without knowing the gms side as well as vertigos, we just assume you ignore us and do things the way you guys want it to..  Again, no offence.. 
    No offence Muziq, but the amount of times ive heard that is insane. You guys say that, but never actually do it. It would be better once in a while to tell the truth. For example, just say your opinions on what you think. Because, without knowing the gms side as well as vertigos, we just assume you ignore us and do things the way you guys want it to..  Again, no offence.. 

No Offence taken, I am glad to hear your opinion. Although, I am sad to hear your experience with Vertigo Games America hasn't been great. I have only been here around 4 months now but I can feel your pain.

As I stated before your Suggestion was discussed internally recently. I can also say your suggestion is a good suggestion IMO. ;)
  • MPVshotMPVshot Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
    Yeah I hear a lot that our feedback is important and we will look into it but Answer me this how many players have cried out for the past year for rayne to be removed because we all hate it? Well nothing has happened and how many players have asked for the gift bug to be fixed for the last maybe 4 months now? Nothing has been done and don't even get me started on the knife bug or spawn bug were you can't move but can follow a enemy player all round......
    When is the next meeting? I guess i can ask all the questions i want there.. Nevertheless, i would like to suggest something, but i dont think its worth making a topic out of it. The spawns in Running man (both maps) are disgusting. I died, and was spawned in front of 2 enemies.. i literally got spawn trapped 3-4 times, until i just quit. So please, change the spawns in Running Man Mode. 
    The spawns in Running man (both maps) are disgusting. I died, and was spawned in front of 2 enemies.. i literally got spawn trapped 3-4 times, until i just quit. So please, change the spawns in Running Man Mode. 

There was a recent patch regarding the spawn points a few weeks back. They have changed some of the locations. Is this still happening ?
  • iLik4DiLik4D Posts: 37Approved Member Beginner
    Maybe You should advertise more, that the next meeting is tomorow the 18th at 20 CET?
  • MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    As Shia Labeouf says, "Do it, just do it !" (again) :DD

I would definitely love to see more of those. Keep it up !
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
    #bringbacktheoldblackshot
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    @Muziq

Yeah, its still happening. Read your post, and played a few games. Its still the same as last time. Getting spawned trapped 3-4 times in 1 match.

Thanks,
    ProphecY_