0xE019100B XIGN Code error

toobnatoobna Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner

Hi, I have this problem with Xigncode never tube problems in Nexon but now if I want a solution because not which is why thank you! image

Comments

• carna14carna14 Posts: 71Approved Member
    Before starting the game make sure there aren't any unneccessary programs running in the background, and try restarting your computer.
    You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
  • RazeeerRazeeer Posts: 212Approved Member Trainee
    edited June 2016
    I have the same problem with this silly anti-hack tool. In the course of 2 days I got 2 dcs altough i have absolutely nothing in my background besides a chrome webpage running the radio, the nvidia geforce experience and another instance of dekaron running. Thing is when I get dcd only one of my dekaron instances closes, the other one remains, so im guessing this "Suspicious program" that xign is detecting is the dekaron program itself =), this game is cancer and we just got the confirmation.
  • carna14carna14 Posts: 71Approved Member
    The games may be conflicting because the xigncode is colliding with the other instance of xigncode and crashes one. I have tried dual clienting but only for short periods of time to move over items with no problems.
    You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
  • quadtakequadtake Posts: 0Member Beginner
    i have the same problem too! any advice support have given to me have not worked :(