Crespo abyss

shinratensi9shinratensi9 Posts: 49Approved Member Beginner
the entry fee is 3000 dk purchase points  yet the reward for completing the dungeon is 1000 dk purchase points.  that should be increased to 15k minimum and 30k for s rank.. and furthermore the dk grade points are about 5 and 8k respectively  that reward is so low that the dungeon Is not worth doing.   id like to see it increase to 15 and 25k as a reward.
NovaPrime

Comments

• shinratensi9shinratensi9 Posts: 49Approved Member Beginner
    Even so, the reward system is off.. If it's just too farm those items lower the entry fee or remove the 1k reward... It's useless.
    NovaPrime
  • shinratensi9shinratensi9 Posts: 49Approved Member Beginner
    Even so, the reward system is off.. If it's just too farm those items lower the entry fee or remove the 1k reward... It's useless.
    NovaPrime
  • JamdariusJamdarius Posts: 57Approved Member Beginner
    Well I happened to get 130 and 145 +9 items from it like few months ago before my break from gaming, if it is still possible to drop those out there with even low chance I guess it is fine.
    shinratensi9
  • bbc496bbc496 Posts: 109Approved Member Trainee
    weps and items drop only is s rank(151) semper idem pieces drops in 131 version. no one does 151 anymore. 131 is fast and easy and if you have the 50% drop ammy and the 25% wings you get the drops almost all the time.