Skin color

jasonggjasongg Posts: 12Approved Member
edited March 2016 Community
Community,

I didn't know if some players admin that skincolor (item that changes you'r color of the avatar's skin) is out of shop?

Did blackshot made any compensation for that (750BSC) for the item? 

Cause i guess we all payed for that and when it get removed , we should get '750bsc' back i guess , or some item that have the same value..

Regards,
Nosaj.
mashUp Leader
Youtube - mashUp Blackshot (click on it)
Facebook - mashUp Blackshot Global (click on it)

Comments

• iLik4DiLik4D Posts: 37Approved Member Beginner
    This is just copied from the old Forum :

"Hello Mercenaries,

The default skins for each character have been enhanced in the CS57 update. The Skin Color Change item/system will also be enhanced in the future and we will let you know when this update will be applied once we confirm it with the development team. All Skin Color Change items you were wearing and you have in inventories will be returned/compensated after the update.

Thank you for your support.

Team BlackShot"

• avivakler10avivakler10 Posts: 51Approved Member Beginner
    edited March 2016
    As we can infer from iLik4D's attached text, this is something Vertigo is aware of and they are working around the clock to bring the skin color change back into the game. Although it's been a while since they first announced the issue, I believe that things will be fine sooner than we think.

Have a nice day!
    Best regards,
    Jacob_Homes.
  • DIABO_GameMastersDIABO_GameMasters Posts: 1,325BS DSH Professional
    @jasongg

As you can read in our official post: [NOTICE] Skin Color Change the Skin Color item was removed due the the graphic update we had on the default characters.

As we mention there, we are working to bring them back and if by chance we are not able to do so, every user that bought them (either enabled or still on the storage) will be fully refunded.

We will try to share more info about it with all of you as soon as possible.

Have a nice weekend, DSH-DIABO

jasonggMrDeyveeN
    Facebook          YouTube
  • jasonggjasongg Posts: 12Approved Member
    @DIABO_GameMasters

Okay, im sorry that i didn't notice that on the old forum , because of being inactive at that time.
    Anyway, thanks for the info.

Regards,
    Nosaj.
    mashUp Leader
    Youtube - mashUp Blackshot (click on it)
    Facebook - mashUp Blackshot Global (click on it)