Premium content-Some Key Game items -Suggestions- supposed to be able to "Pick up where we left off"

RhaellasRhaellas Posts: 96Approved Member Beginner
Premium content is premium content, it's how you keep the game running. Not all can pay, some can only or want to only play for free.

But there are some of us who do like the premium items, not only that, but there are also many sort of "Key items" of the game content that are missing still from D shop.

These items  that don't necessarily make it "pay to win".  But they are part of the Act. Some can be added to a daily for those who play only for free. (To make it not all "pay to win" as they say.   I don't really believe that anyway, because I have been buying from Dshop ever since I started, but I still have a long way to go on my character. Gear and accessory items, etc.  I farm the really really hard way I guess. 

Some people who play for free rely on being able to buy the premium items from player shops.

It was nice to see that you put back some content, like the holywater, blessing, 30day blessing (missing the 60d though) keys and seeds boxes, talismans, but,  maybe instead of removing it all, you could have left it in so we actually could pick up where we left off.  Then ween some of it out as you go,  by communicating with the community, seeing where and what you want to take out, and giving notice when things are going away.

We were told that we would keep all of our items when the transfer happened, but that does us no good if 1/2 of the content is missing. 

Some key items: 
Meister skill change.
Pet eggs - and pet awakening Ocarinas (30day and permanent)
Gnires - as I think most would agree are good to have considering how hard it is to come by books let alone the fail rate.
Hammers:  100pks - as a lot of us still have weapon boxes for purposes of breaking with hammers to make soul stones.
IB 2 Tickets: - There is still IB2 as game content (and some game content drops in it) - This also, as a suggestion, could be added - A daily - for those who cannot purchase the tickets. So all could at least get one IB 2 ticket a day (like Honeymoon).
Honeymoon dgAs  many of us still have tickets left and no dungeon (again we were supposed to pick up were we left off)  Things could be removed later with notice to us all (in all fairness)  Notice of things going away would be nice.  We were told our items would stay and we could continue where we left off.
Mounts - Not as important, but a fun part of the game.
Premium Pots - Life Beads - Me personally I'm ok with or without, but some do like.
Premium Fishing Rods
Camoflauge

I can't think of what else to put atm.  But some can add to this list, if I missed anything else that is sort of 1/2 contented in the transfer and removal of items from  Dshop. Or that people really want back, that is for just fun or for those sort of necessary items.

I believe what people mean by not putting pay to win items in Dshop are things like that costume you popped in there.   Not key game content items or extras that free to play rely on cash players to get, that are also sort of key.   Those also help you keep premium content selling, and keep the game running.

Comments

• RhaellasRhaellas Posts: 96Approved Member Beginner
    One a note though,  First thing is first, fixing all the log in, connection issues, guild issues, etc.  Thanks for the feed back in tech support section today.
  • bbc496bbc496 Posts: 109Approved Member Trainee
    60 day goddess blessing. aka the 50% drop ammy. thats still missing. 6k pots no one buys the other pots just the 6k manual pots. they have the same cooldown time as the malekites.
    Rhaellas
    Another one missing is Megaphones.  People do like to shout over all channels for selling items.  That does come in handy.
    Good to see some more game items coming back,  yet better would be still, for  game feature purposes would be:

IB 2 tickets (still needed)  (Also I still suggest, a daily quest of some sort get added, to obtain 1 free daily IB 2 ticket, for non premium players, so all have a chance at least to get 1 daily ticket for IB 2.  Just like Honeymoon had)

Storage Keeper Key:  (for extended storage master pages-another one I forgot about) good to see travelers backpack in there though.

Permanent pet awakening Ocarina- (It's good to see the 30 day Awakening Ocarina)  But there  has always been an option in shop for as long as I have known Dekaron, for  the permanent pet Ocarina.  It costs more of course... to make up the difference.. but...  Some don't want just a 30 day, and some do, but some want 'em for ever =)

Some mounts (hopefully here and there will  come in too)- It's kind of just a cool thing. 

The 60day amulet, along side the the 7 day and 30 day.  When you reach a high enough level this is much better, and much needed for farming things like that ever illusive perpetuus.  Not for all but a lot do want it.

And still - Honeymoon dungeon, and tickets.  Mostly people need to use up some tickets.

And Hammers for soul stones.

I'm sure there are some things brewing to be added to premium shop

Another one,  I realized when I thought of sealing a couple of  items I have.   I can't...

There is no Seal Powder in Cash Shop either.   It's kind of a key game item. 

* Also would be nice if there was a way to farm an item that can be made into seal powder
     (ie: so many crap stones like 1k  = trade or make into 1 seal powder)   That way is another way non premium players can get/ or make seal powder.