Unicorn hunter

perks0511perks0511 Posts: 45Approved Member Beginner
this hunter always pk me with out any reason . Started dekaron papaya the moment the day they started from level 1 . Just don't get it why this "Unicorn" a hunter keeps on killing me.Thanks

perk0511

Comments

• NoobNurseNoobNurse Posts: 184Approved Member Trainee
    And your reporting cuz he pk you on a pk based game? oO gl
    perks0511
    Infestissuman (184)
    NoobNurse (177)
    WaitAndBleed (187)

image Unicorn Guild image

"2x EXp 2x Drop Rate" <- Best Joke Ever
    Stop crying about PK on a PK game based, stupid ppl
  • MajesticUnicornMajesticUnicorn Posts: 109Approved Member Trainee
    1st. you're from Pentagram, if anything, ask your guildies why I am PKing you.
    2nd. I don't go out of my way to come and kill you, I just kill your guild whenever I stumble upon them.

So you are kind of over exaggerating.
    nacromoonperks0511NoobNurse
    I am the one and only, from Rising to Evolution.

L4XJEW0.jpg

¢ค໓ēຖ

N૦૦ც ✯

ιllιlı.ıl น lııl ຖ lııl lııl ¢ lııl  lııl r lııl ຖ lıιllιlı

lııl  ιllιlı.ıl ◔͜͡◔ lııl ຖ lııl  lııl  lııl  lııl ◑͜͡◐ lııl ✘ lıιllιlı

• perks0511perks0511 Posts: 45Approved Member Beginner
    To whome it may concern,

I'm new on the guild what ever issue you may have or had for the past years doesn't mean I'm one of your killing spree .Mate I'm trying to level up and you coming along just killing me with out any reason. Your type casting everyone in the guild and not just me same with other persons. I'm an old player and I don't pk lowbies , I'm giving them chance to level up and enjoy the game and enjoy the pvp side of the game on the right stage.

I started level 1 the day papaya started . put time and money on the game and I was 170 then . Is it right just kill someone mess around stop from entering dg ? I think that's bullying and abuse. Admin pls reconsider the report abuse thank you so much

perk0511
    pentagramII
    Bru if he kosed the guild doesnt matter if your 1 day or 5 years on that guild, youll get PK'd

Plus if you gonna cry because a PK then i may tell you thats not the right game for you
    Infestissuman (184)
    NoobNurse (177)
    WaitAndBleed (187)

I'm trying to report a abuse here NoobNurse pls. and if your trying to discourage players like me who put money on it I think this doesn't concerns you. I respect your opinion pls respect mine .I don't put time and money just to get killed and stop from levelling, farming and finishing quest
  • kisses0011kisses0011 Posts: 7Approved Member Beginner
    edited August 2016
    Simple Answer..Go to Non pk channel.. thats why there is non pk channel for people want to level up without someone pking them.
    perks0511summykiller1
    that's what I'm doing atm thanks Kisses0011 and having party at master dungeon I just change channels straight away. Only problem is in DK servers

• CrytenCryten Posts: 7Approved Member Beginner
    edited August 2016
    Hey guys i got the same PROBLEM !!! QQ
    Im new player and lvl rly hard and this stupid Mantis always kills me. PLS GMs remove Mantis from the game they ruin my game experience !!!!

Also BAN!!!!!111! NPC Cooper from Crespo for Insult, he always tells me to "BRING MONEY OR PISS OFF" this is not acceptable.

:P

Dude its not about opinion, this game IS PK BASED, the game WAS MADE FOR PK PPL, its a part of the game geez

Infestissuman (184)
    NoobNurse (177)
    WaitAndBleed (187)

• BBAngelNHeavenBBAngelNHeaven Posts: 26Approved Member Beginner
    edited September 2016
    hahhaha do not let your guard down bro Unicorn he'll get his Perp this fight night event lol

QQing in a PK Game lol.. u shud stayed in Pokemon game
    BBAngelNHeaven or I say aoishistar the mole hunter, I know this is all you making people do what you want . Its been a month now , worked hard to level and finish quest , Good luck to you

perks0511