Stuff.

MajesticUnicornMajesticUnicorn Posts: 109Approved Member Trainee
Good day everyone,

I made this thread in hopes of catching the eye of the community and hopefully a couple of the staff members to some of the issues that are known. These suggestions include general improvements and in-game improvements.

1. Communication. 

I cannot stress this enough as this was a major issue with our old provider, we were always kept in the dark for months on end about issues that were well known amongst the community, whether it be in-games or on the forums. To resolve this ; why not make a committee that relays specific information about the work that is being done in the background * ( Note : I said specific information. ) and keep the community up to date with what's happening, what's going to happen and so on. Or get the GM's more active in relaying information to the community.

2. Events.

It's hard to feel like this'll be a new beginning with a new company when the same thing is being done here as well.. I understand that this is a business and you guys need to make money, but shouldn't it be within reason?
I'm just saying to try and lessen the Dshop oriented events, at least not from the very beginning.. 

3. Bugs and other issues.

Again, this would be more of a communication issue ; but it would be nice for GMs to address the known in-game bugs or any major setbacks ( such as the unbanning incident ), to put the community at ease. And why not implant a reward system for those that do actually report bugs ( I believe this will promote a healthier community ).

4. Keeping your word.

In the past, we had issues where we were told *X* item will never be obtainable from Dshop again, yet a month or 2 down the road, said item is back in Dshop. Or when we're told X issue will be resolved within a day or two, just to have it linger around for months without a solution or information about what is being done about it. That just makes us not trust anything that we're being told anymore. And that's no attitude to bare towards a new company.

5. In-game items.

The amount of items that are binded in this game is ridiculous, I mean seriously. Y'all even binding some of the most useless items such as pots? Lol. I think you guys need to review what should truly be binded and what shouldn't.. And here we are trying to get some of the Dshop items tradable...

6. Item Stacking.

This user @Zeibach summed it up nicely.

7. Maintenance. 

How is your maintenance conducted? Is it weekly? Is it monthly? Or is it whenever you feel like it? Please let us know.

funchick96
I am the one and only, from Rising to Evolution.

L4XJEW0.jpg

¢ค໓ēຖ

N૦૦ც ✯

ιllιlı.ıl น lııl ຖ lııl lııl ¢ lııl  lııl r lııl ຖ lıιllιlı

lııl  ιllιlı.ıl ◔͜͡◔ lııl ຖ lııl  lııl  lııl  lııl ◑͜͡◐ lııl ✘ lıιllιlı