Papaya belt possible bug?

shinratensi9shinratensi9 Posts: 49Approved Member Beginner
I have used 1000 crystals on a papaya belt JUST from 8 to 9 and so far all fails. I think this goes beyond simple Ill luck. It may be time to atleast check if somethings not right. I also see alot of ppl selling at +8 makes me think they have similar "luck" anyway please atleast look into it.. Thank you.
NovaPrime

Comments

• MateaB1MateaB1 Posts: 351Approved Member Intermediate
    Pure luck (and stable connection - relog to other channel until you find the one with the least ms).
  • Alii031Alii031 Posts: 342Approved Member Intermediate
    It just seems to be one of those things where some have the luck and most don't. I got mine to +2 +3, failed to +4 +5 3 times then went right to +7 have not been able to get it to +8. failed over 15 times. I have heard many failed over 20 times before they got to +9. I have low ms all the time now since new company and I went to each server hoping one would do it, but not so far :/
    shinratensi9
  • jrharbortjrharbort Posts: 54Approved Member Beginner
    Changing channels wouldn't help, since they all connect to the same physical server. I don't see latency being an issue, since it's all processed server-sided anyway. The server simply sends the message of failure of success to the client after it has finished executing the command.

The joys now will last forever. 初音ミク道を先導します。

fmuzc0.jpg

CyberCore (177 VS) | CyberDrive (147 DK) | CyberTech (108 CS)