Maintenance 22.03.2016

Trigger21Trigger21 Posts: 42Approved Member Beginner
edited March 2016 Community

Hello Mercenaries,

We'll be having a weekly maintenance on 23 March , 2016 at 2:00am CEST.

The maintenance will last approx. 2 hours.

During this time, you will not be able to log onto our servers. This Maintenance will be for the CS60 update.

We will have content for new users to BlackShot, a revamped Goldbox system, and New/Seasonal Content for Easter.

We will also be removing the following item during our CS60 update so pick them up before they are gone.

List of Items Being removed for CS60:

• -Rayne
  • -Wukong Red Pocket
  • -Schwarz Package
  • -Electro Package
  • -White Package
  • -Urban Package

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding.

Make sure you check out an finish any last minute event from our BlackShot 2.0 Community Events [Here]

Team Blackshot

Hello,

all I can see is : "Rayne will be removed".
THE PATCH IS AWESOME.
I can safely say that, even though we don't know the detailed patch note,yet.

Best Regards
Trigger

Comments

• iLik4DiLik4D Posts: 37Approved Member Beginner
    edited March 2016
    Actually Rayne wont be Removed if im not mistaken.

If u read carefully, only the Bp Variant will be Removed, not the Arctic Package

But this time id like to be wrong :D Fvck Rayne :)
    MuziqVert
  • Trigger21Trigger21 Posts: 42Approved Member Beginner
    Hi iLik4D,

even if it is only the "BP-Version" - it's still very good!
    Now, if people really want rayne, they have to buy one of the worst packages in Blackshot atm (atleast my opinion). That would be about 25€ for almost nothing but a cha... - hence I would still expect a significant reduction of raynes running around.

But based on expierence from the past - like "Isabelle", if they say we remove "XY" - they will also take it out of the packages :)

Best Regards
    Trigger
    black3light3
    Hopes never Die, lets go for ESL :)
  • MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    Let's hope it is going to be removed from the Shop ! :DD
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
    #bringbacktheoldblackshot
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
  • black3light3black3light3 Posts: 43Approved Member Beginner
    edited March 2016
    WE MADE IT!!

If that's VG-Muziq doing ... You own my respect
    I have a feeling that Muziq Will make "Blackshot Great Again"

#MuziqForPresident
    Best Regards,
     _BlackLight_  
    (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)    
        Facebook  YouTube  Instagram  Twitter 

Well so much hope, so much disappointment no removal at all, gift it to everone after 5 days, and i know way to many naabs who own it already for 200+ Days :(

GG Bs 
  • xqzme88xqzme88 Posts: 6Approved Member Beginner
    i can see the Mantis and  U.S. Soldier spam, hope they do it like back in the WW2 - Char era so you get BP if they completely remove it.

PS: Isabelle will be removed too ( not now but soon ) ;)
    _eSkimo.
    Rayne is only removed in the BP Variant u can still get it for BSC Goldbox and Package no Removal at all^^
  • xqzme88xqzme88 Posts: 6Approved Member Beginner
    edited March 2016
    yeah, just saw it but then i saw the shotgun char. if hes able to shoot faster with shotguns like everybody will quit, and the players who wont quit will play double blitzkrieg :P.

i hope the new bp weapon is good though, going to test it right away ;).
    _eSkimo.
  • MuziqVertMuziqVert Posts: 31Admin, BS GM Beginner
    edited March 2016
    Actually Rayne wont be Removed if im not mistaken.

If u read carefully, only the Bp Variant will be Removed, not the Arctic Package

But this time id like to be wrong :D Fvck Rayne :)

I just noticed this.

Thanks for letting me know. I will see when/if we can remove the Arctic Package also.
    Trigger21
  • G3N33SISSG3N33SISS Posts: 3Approved Member Beginner
    Thank God I bought Rayne for 380 days before maintenance :P
  • G3N33SISSG3N33SISS Posts: 3Approved Member Beginner
    The following error has been occurring after maintenance:
    "An error has been detected. Please restart Blackshot. In case the error still persists, please reinstall Blackshot."

I have tried restarting the game numerous times and even reinstalled it. Still not working!
    Please help.
  • Trigger21Trigger21 Posts: 42Approved Member Beginner
    edited March 2016
    Heyho,

maybe the "removal" was not as expected, but I still do like it! It got shifted mainly to goldbox, which is good! I really expect less raynes. Overall a great first step - I like it!
    Also now Vertigo is actually earning money from people buying rayne - before they didn't really benefit from it due to it being BP in the shop, I suppose.

I do not have anything against the new cha - gear is utterly useless to me. Either I get rekt by a shotgun, because I was to close to begin with or I kill 'em. So thats fine by me.

But I do LOVE that from now on only User with the Rank of Captain or higher are allowed to play Clanwar! No more low-rank hacker. So they first have to lvl up to Captain, which will take sometime and they will probably get cuaght in the process :)

Overall a smooth and good update in my opinion.

@Muziq: Thanks for the checking the arctic package issue :)

Best Regards
    Trigger
  • MPVshotMPVshot Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
    Rayne is not removed because anyone who read this post would of gone and bought rayne for half a year or more with the crazy amounts of BP we have its a weak attempt to remove rayne and should of been done exactly the same as nina and yuki 
  • MPVshotMPVshot Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
    oh and btw trigger I get that you support the GM's with anything they do but its 5 euro now for 10 boxes which will have at least 1 rayne inside so its not 25 its actually cheap
  • avivakler10avivakler10 Posts: 51Approved Member Beginner
    edited March 2016
    @MPVshot perhaps that is right, although the amount of players who use Rayne is going to decrease significantly whether it's expensive or cheap, knowing that now they have to pay real money for it. Rayne's cost-benefit ratio has changed thanks to Vertigo's recent patch and players will have to make their calculations if it's worth buying her. On the other hand, letting users keep their pre-bought character seems like a mistake, relating to the fact that you mentioned regarding the players that bought her for ages, but let's not judge just yet.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I feel like each time Vertigo is requested to remove a bugged character by the community, they take their time to think about it. When they finally agree, that specific controversial character is removed but a new one is brought to the game instead of the previous one. Is it just me or we (the players) are taken, without noticing, as a whole group of testers, who are carefully examined and unwittingly provide information about Vertigo's attempts of creating new characters? That's something to keep in mind :P

Peace,
    Jacob.
    Best regards,
    Jacob_Homes.