NEW Auction House

SenseiPurpsSenseiPurps Posts: 31Approved Member Beginner
First, thanks for taking the time to read this!

I believe that the way players sell their items in game is currently archaic. While there might be some nostalgia associated with having an AFK shop, it is an inefficient way of selling items between players. Therefore I propose that a new auction house is implemented, one where the player does not have to have an AFK shop to have that item displayed. That is, make it so a player can manually put an item on the auction house. I believe this fixes at least three things:
1. Alleviated any reliance on a good connection to continue selling (DC while in AFK shop).
2. Provides a view of the entire market, and not just those currently in shop mode.
3. Helps relieve the stress put on some computers by having to run Dekaron all night.

Again, thanks for reading!

Drunkenkickpatrialegiondidkimomidoaymankudoabraham2000

Comments

• aymankudoaymankudo Posts: 60Approved Member Beginner
    I Agree That Would Be Nice , Some games Already have this thing but they take a rate like 10% percent from your selling money 
    scars on the back are a swordsman's shame
  • DrunkenkickDrunkenkick Posts: 148Approved Member Trainee
    This has been suggested so many times, over so many years and not 1 company has done it!

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Flood this with +1 guys!

And others don't take dills :P (i.e grand exchange in RS)
    Air above me, earth below me, water around me, fire within me.  #F*ckDesolation
  • trac3rtrac3r Posts: 7Approved Member Beginner
    +1
  • PappyPlayPappyPlay Posts: 293Approved Member Intermediate
    +1
  • Stardom777Stardom777 Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
    +1 I was going to suggest the same thing.  My electric bill has gone up $50 since I came back to the game due to leaving the pc on all night & day. :D

• TomoriTomori Posts: 561Approved Member Intermediate
    A shop while we can add our items and log out from the game at the same time would be awesome idea^^
    Submit a ticket by clicking on these yellow letters.

• abraham2000abraham2000 Posts: 50Member Beginner
    +1