Skill Boxes in D shop

xademonxxademonx Posts: 7Approved Member
Why not level the playing field some and put skill boxes in d shop?

400 cash per box. 3500 for a pack of 10

Step 1 skill box 
Step 2 skill box
Step 3 skill box

That would be a nice addition with the new upcoming Action 19. We already have the meister change item in shop, skill boxes would be a wonderful addition. 

Thoughts?
justanacc321

Comments

• EnergeticsEnergetics Posts: 39Approved Member Beginner
    Sorry but I totally disagree. Nexon made the game way too much p2w, finally we have some empty dshop for a while to avoid it. Skill books are tradeable as well, so you can either farm them or buy from players.

P.S saying it a player who has only step 1 maxed meanwhile.
  • lecruzlecruz Posts: 10Approved Member Beginner

Ok. What about the players that spent long time finding those books and a lot of dils to gain the advantage? That basicly was the idea of this game, but it is kind of fading away tbh... Nexon brought dragon souls in dshop and that was enough for some players to quit.

• caixuancaixuan Posts: 53Approved Member Beginner
    Nexon was a key to failure by adding these to DShop.. Playing Dekaron should have hard work to make your Character strong, not by money >.>..... 
  • xademonxxademonx Posts: 7Approved Member
    @Energetics @lecruz

I would probably fit the bill of being a pay to win player, won't try to deny that fact. Only reason I suggest the idea was the incentive Papaya will have to implement this. 

We'll just use rough numbers and say a pack of 10 skill books will be 4k ($50 USD). Without any fails, a player will be looking at somewhere around 150 USD to max a meister tree. I didn't suggest the price being super low because of the time investment some players have made into farming books and selling them. 
    Papaya can bind the D shop books so they cannot be resold for dill. They would only benefit the player buying them. 

New company will have bills to pay, new players will have skills to max. 
  • RhaellasRhaellas Posts: 96Approved Member Beginner
    I think they should at least make the skill books that drop in a box, so people can choose a skill from box drop instead of a random book, they are so hard to farm, and level to begin with.   Some skill books you need you never even see being sold in market.  That might balance things out a little, let ppl choose skill book from dropped box.  I don't agree with them being in Dshop though.  Getting them in an event once in a while is nice too though.

Tomori
  • TomoriTomori Posts: 561Approved Member Intermediate
    I disagree with the main idea of the thread but i'll agree with what @Rhaellas said!
    Submit a ticket by clicking on these yellow letters.

• aquaticsaintaquaticsaint Posts: 7Approved Member Beginner
    hopefully skill boxes included in dkshop! or instead players selling too much price!!!!!
    #ILOVEDEKARON
  • Peach13Peach13 Posts: 15Approved Member Beginner
    What s next? Instant lvl in dk shop or instant gear???? Just buy with 500 euro full gear and for 50 euro instant lvl right?? Gosh this is a game ffs everything should be farmed  not in fkking deka shop I m tried of deka shop if it was on me i would only keep costumes and wings there nothing else and those without status!!! Just pure cosmetic! people are getting so damn lazy. This game is already too much damaged cuz of p2w system!
  • justanacc321justanacc321 Posts: 31Approved Member Beginner
    No. No more shortcuts through dshop please.

If you want to be strong in this game, you should go farm what you need.

nexon putting everything in the dshop is what got this game to this awful state.
  • MRD666MRD666 Posts: 13Approved Member Beginner
    Nexon made leveling up way too easy (can get to level 5 before finishing the first quest).
    Low levels (before 100) are just totally meaningless now.
    In the beginning the game was about playing, and getting experience. Nexon made it about spending cash.
    Since transfer to Papaya I don't see any improvement yet.