Dekaron legacy servers

snnyyysnnyyy Posts: 3Approved Member
I do not know what is the situation with having old files since the companies have changed so many times, but I have an suggestion I think would really be awesome for oldschool Dekaron players. Many players have quit the game not liking the new changes and I think if it was possible to make Legacy servers (servers that have old patches in them) they could really be famous. I'm talking no Aloken for example etc; I'm sure many oldschool players would love to join because me as one am often dreaming about a Dekaron legacy server I could play in, since I don't really like the current stage of the game. This is just feedback and I am eager to discuss about this if it was possible.
PappyPlay

Comments

• lecruzlecruz Posts: 10Approved Member Beginner

+1

I like this idea but not sure if it would work with the current amount of players.

• PappyPlayPappyPlay Posts: 293Approved Member Intermediate
    Maybe a lot of the new players would go for it as well.  I'd be tempted...as long as I could login...lol!
  • snnyyysnnyyy Posts: 3Approved Member
    Yeah, I actually haven't played Dekaron for many years, so I'm not sure how many active players there actually are, and it wouldn't work obviously if there weren't alot of players going to join the new server. But I'm sure if old players heard about it they would join and as Pappy said many new players might join it too. It's just an idea and if admins or people who could make it happen are reading it you should consider the possibility, it would for sure bring back more players
  • papipikapapipika Posts: 18Approved Member
    I dont think they would actually make something like that. since their current state which is that Dekaron is freshyl new set on new publishers makes the thing difficult to make a brand new one with Old patches

Since the Dekaron Project 2. was cancelled because of these reasons players would split, and there would be no income
  • PappyPlayPappyPlay Posts: 293Approved Member Intermediate
    @Papipika You're likely right...it could just be a distant dream.  Although still a possibility if done with the right approach.  I think where Deharon has worked poorly from a marketing (ie. money making) point of view is that they've tried to sell to those who want to be super-heros "overnight".  Other games I've tried offer for sale items that will not make you any stronger in game play, just less frustrated, and also cosmetic items.  And those games are doing well in the $$$ department.  (Sorry, but my buddy is the gaming nerd, and he tells me the names of THOSE games...which at this moment elude me....lol!) But, as he would say, he doesn't mind throwing some money at a game just to keep it financially alive, AND because it is fun AND FAIR to all who play.  No power trippers simply do to wealth....skills only.
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 34Approved Member Beginner
    I don`t think you guys understand that Papaya, or else nexon before could have done anything
    Besides opening a new (Same) server. You are forgetting they do not own the game, they own the company. Asking them to start a new server that is not up to date is pretty much asking them to start their own Pserver, which would be impossible since korean won`t agree.

• snnyyysnnyyy Posts: 3Approved Member
    Yeah, like I said earlier I have no clue how these things would work, if it's even possible, but putting it out there that if they could somehow manage to do it I'm sure many people would really enjoy it
    PappyPlay