Ocarina of Eternity

viuvanegra2019viuvanegra2019 Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
In my opnion you should put sale ocarina of Eternity in Shop, because i no see reason to put a pet packge without having to leave the pet permanent, not worth gettting every month buying awakening Ocarina.
Rhaellas

Comments

• RhaellasRhaellas Posts: 96Approved Member Beginner
    edited July 2016
    +1 For this!  I had it in my list of some key missing items.  If you have the 30day  Ocarina in shop, you should also have the Ocarina of Eternity.  Equal to its value that it was on Global/Nexon.

That's been in shop for as long as I can remember and now its not =(  Most will want to make a permanent pet.

Another thing like that is Storage Master.  If you have added backpacks, you should also add storage master, so people can get added storage tabs for the storage.

It is good to see some of the items put back in though, like the IB2 tickets,  Seal Powder, Megaphones and such.
  • MateaB1MateaB1 Posts: 351Approved Member Intermediate
    Bump. It's about time we see that in D-shop. From the day it was introduced, the price was about 10 $ or €, or 10k in Nexon cash, so we expect the price of 1k! Nexon had an event for 50% off once, I wouldn't mind that kind of event repeated, specially for the first month you bring it back...
    Rhaellas
  • Slpkn0ttSlpkn0tt Posts: 0Member Beginner
    +1 Too is no worth buy pets without perm ocarina
    Rhaellas
  • RhaellasRhaellas Posts: 96Approved Member Beginner
    +1

• FinnianFinnian Posts: 24Approved Member Beginner

I too support the idea...but since most players want their pets around all the time, this means buying the ocarina once a month essentially - and while Papaya may not wan the game to be a "pay to win/succeed" type of thing, they do want some regular income from it. So I won't hold my breath...

On a related note....if it does come, I wouldn't expect a price of 1K. I'd expect it to be more like the current perm costume price...about $45 real world cash.

• [DK]Gismo[DK]Gismo Posts: 240Approved Member Trainee
    I asked about this item. I will be back in d-shop as an event item. So not in there 24/7.
  • cimasegnalecimasegnale Posts: 30Approved Member Beginner
    Whether it will be an event item, then when you will be out this event?

I hope the price is not too high, as there is demand.
  • ChibiAsh001ChibiAsh001 Posts: 12Approved Member Beginner
    +1 for this 
  • joakimh400joakimh400 Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
    +1 Been waiting for this
  • MateaB1MateaB1 Posts: 351Approved Member Intermediate
    Still waiting. Btw, we also need Golden coins (for resetting Soul chain) in D-shop as well!

Also, would be nice to enable an option to make slot in pet and introduce gem machine like in Korean version...
  • voulabogs1991voulabogs1991 Posts: 46Approved Member Beginner
    + 1 for ocarina eternity back in dshop.