My suggestions about this game

Peach13Peach13 Posts: 15Approved Member Beginner
1. Make Deka shop items tradeable- many people want this. It s frustrating to see op people around and me without good gear having no chance. This lead to frustration for all people. Give us a chance to make our set please not only to p2w people.Also please don t bring op items in dekashop, items must be farmed in maps/dgs that s the point of a game not buying it cause people are too lazy; it s a game so we must play it and farm. So please make it less pay to win
2. I would like to see again guild competitions (pvp arena) with some nice cosmetic appearance as reward and maybe some nice buffs and ofc nice guild emblem.
3. Please try to improve siege, to make it worth playing in it again. Atm it doesn t give  anything pretty much. My ideea would be to give a special buff and cosmetic reward till next siege battle.
4.We would like to see more events for all kind of players not only high lvl players and those with op gear who always win ofc. Many people have tons of advandage due to their gear they made with lots of cash from Nexon era...
5.I would like to see better drop from monsters with more chances for +7 and maybe even +8 in higher maps or +9 if i m not asking for too much but ofc +8/+9 with lower drop rate.
6. Maybe could u increase a bit chances for deux and favnil to drop pets? I tried so many times and that drop seems to be so rare
7. We need to see more GM s online and more often online also
8. Please bring DF back to life..needs to give more exp than IB stuff. TBH IB ruined this game it made it look like pserver
9.Make DK square more fun to play and we need a system to prevent those people exploit it and if they bring afk chars on the other team we should be able to vote to kick, or they should be kicked if they are afk for few minutes
10. I d like to see inspect player feature to be able to see somebody s equipment like in other MMORPG's and also to be able to put in chat an item something like shift+click on item so other people can see the link of that item
11.We would like to see better costumes. These costumes created lately...are HORRIBLE those haircuts and all those clothes they look like clowns...RIP appearance

Comments

• petimou8petimou8 Posts: 15Approved Member
    This forum seems to be dead. Facebook is a better place to ask things.