IB2 Ticket daily

Maiah29Maiah29 Posts: 60Approved Member Beginner
As Tittle said, I recall that earlier existed a daily nit sure was a quest,  where you got ticket for Ib2,for people cant buy from Dshop,  and wait hours from someone invite us and do the daily inside of the dung-

I think is a good idea bring back that daily ticket. 
RhaellasHipatia
A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me Together forever and never apart, Maybe in distance, but never in heart.

Comments

• death2089death2089 Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
    I completely support this topic because it is very difficult to get the tickets for those who don't have the money to buy them off the hoarders or players who are trying to make some dil.

I'd like to see some quests or something that would offer these tickets so that we can level up as we wait on Dead Front and Ice Castle.
    Rhaellas
  • RhaellasRhaellas Posts: 96Approved Member Beginner
    It was a quest, but was not a daily, it was a one time quest to get free IB 2 tickets.   But I agree,  I suggested it in my post  about missing premium content...and picking up where we left off. 

IB 2 is missing entirely there atm, no tickets in the cash shop even.

But,  like the honeymoon dungeon (which is also still missing)  had a daily, I agree... they could do a daily so people that don't or can't get premium, have a chance that way.

As well as quite a few other things,  there can be or should be a way, for non premium players, to be able to farm for some of the premium content.  And still not hurt  the cash shop, and in most cases if the idea is done right can help it also.

• HipatiaHipatia Posts: 59Approved Member Beginner
    edited July 2016
    IB2 tickets(not premium ones) drop very rear in 160 solo dg. But daily or some realistic event or better drop rate is a good a idea. Cause now IB2 is just a useless spot on the map.
    The drops of the sweat build up the Master!