Few twinkles that could be added.

baran65baran65 Posts: 68Approved Member Beginner
Yo, this is where you and I suggest little twinkles that can be implemented. For example:

1) Like you do with the gold box, when we click buy on the dragon box, we will be taken to a screen, where it shows a large black suit case, and on the front of the box, it shows all the "rare" items we can get (or just a dragon in the middle of the box). And when we click on the box, the box opens, a black mist will take place, and after the mist disappears, it shows the weapon, how long we have the weapon, bp, gears, helmets.

2) when leveling up, the same thing should happen, but a white mist should occur instead.

3) little event suggestion with an achievement. When you play pokemon on the DS, you can find pokeballs on the floor. So, maybe, if you're lucky, a small easter egg pops up in a random corner, and if you hold e ( for 5 secs) you gain an easter egg. If you can do this 10 times, you can get an achievement. 25k bp and 10 days or hours of easter egg grenade.

4) in PC mode, when you are the commander, you should have an easter suit (bunny suit) and when you jump it makes hopping sounds(boing xd).

5) You can make more money, by making some items such as the med prem for permanent. I'm sure many others will try like they do in sea for the HK omega.

6) bring back the old suits and also add a bunny suit as it is easter..

7) Make an event, where users try to design their favourite looking weapon. For example, ak 47 with a tigers face and black background. Only one winner (selected via a poll or by the gm team). Then the winner wins their customised weapon for 3 days and also win 100k bp.

8) another forum event where users make their own easter wallpaper. 10 winners. Top 3 win the weapons they want for 30 days and 25k bp. The other 7 get 50kbp and their desired weapon for 7 days. Poster has to be Easter related.

I also suggest what I suggested in my last thread, which hopefully is shared to the developers. If you have any ideas, please feel free to share your ideas too, I'm sure they will be taken to account!

Comments

• MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    edited April 2016
    Hello there  !

1) I agree

2) I agree

3) I disagree. I think there could be some "bug abuse" with this new feature
    ***EDIT*** > Misunderstanding. I agree !

4) I agree

5) I disagree

6)  I agree ! +9999 !

7)  I agree

8)  I agree

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
    #bringbacktheoldblackshot
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
  • baran65baran65 Posts: 68Approved Member Beginner
    3rd one occurs randomly. It won't be in cw. Just randomly occurs in a corner of the map.

Personally, I think everyone will try gold box A if there was an item that will be permanent. Med kit prem in my opinion, is something every one needs to be successful. And why not give the opportunity to let them have it permanently in return for spending hundreds? :D
    Oh yeah I think I misunderstood the 3rd suggestion, well I'd say that I agree then. I edited it !

edited April 2016
    Regarding this permanent item suggestion, I still don't really think it's a good idea. Blackshot has been working quite fine with this non-permanent items/weapons and I wouldn't like to see some permanents items/weapons or anything. That's my point of view.
    In fact, few years ago there was no med-kit at all and it was working fine. Med-kit was indeed a good addition to the game but it doesn't have to be a "must-have" item if you know what I mean.

• baran65baran65 Posts: 68Approved Member Beginner
    Due to the implementation of the medkit, people have been used to the item, and its pretty much a needed item, especially in clanwars. Hence, I believe vertigo can gain more money if they offer something that will will be permanent. However, this can help them short term and not long term. Once they win the item permanently, they won't waste money on medkit in shops. So I guess this can be decided by the developers as there are many other pros and cons we need to think about that won't cross our minds.