The new forum

Noxy_634Noxy_634 Posts: 16Approved Member Beginner
Heyp,

Just saw that Blackshot changed his forum haha. So, I have a question, is it the final design of this new forum ? Because it's not as simple as you say (my opinion of course).
Good bye old forum, and my 3 stars account :'( (depression in coming uhuhuhuhu)

Comments

• MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    edited April 2016
    Hello,

Indeed it should be the final design of the forum. In my opinion it's really good ^_^
    Don't forget you can give your feedback <<< here >>>

You can still access the "Old Forum" by clicking <<< here >>> (it might be removed one day, I think).

PS : Why would you say good-bye to your 3 stars account ?

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
    #bringbacktheoldblackshot
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
  • avivakler10avivakler10 Posts: 51Approved Member Beginner
    edited April 2016
    Why would you say good-bye to your 3 stars account ?
    Noxy is probably speaking about his forum account.
    On the old forum, users were given ranks according to their activity.
    The third rank, named "professional", is followed by three stars. image
    That's the meaning of "Three stars account", if I got it right. image
    Noxy_634
    Best regards,
    Jacob_Homes.
  • MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    Off :
    Oh okay @avivakler10 , I thought he was talking about his game account ^_^
    Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
    #bringbacktheoldblackshot
  • Noxy_634Noxy_634 Posts: 16Approved Member Beginner
    edited April 2016
    Hahahhaaa yep Jacob, YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT ! (that's a punchline in a Tarantino don't delete this message thx)

• Noxy_634Noxy_634 Posts: 16Approved Member Beginner
    edited April 2016
    Ow, I saw a "the new forum is shit", just before it has been deleted. Just want to rebound about it.
    I think this new forum is still now in development (in fact I'm sure, didn't check infos about the Team if they say something about it). So, even if the things we liked (things I liked, things you liked, things this guy or thus other guy liked...) in the "old forum" would disappear, there's new things pretty intersting. I like the new private message system. Now it's not like an e-mail but a conversation. I like it. I also like the new "Like" button, and the dislike one (and it was a community's request if my mind is right). So keep the developping forum up, it's in a good way !

PS : A thing I don't like, is you have only a hour to edit your post.
    avivakler10