Suggestions 7/24/16

BeachBabeBeachBabe Posts: 51Approved Member
DISCLAIMER: These are my personal opinions and suggestions and mine alone. Everyone has their own opinion and these are mine.

Dshop:
  1. Bring normal (no stats) permanent costumes/accessories (Hats) back. I realize not everyone cares but I like to play dress up (sue me) and remember/still have old costumes from the Acclaim/GameHi days (Eagle Chief Hat, Hunter's Hat) just to name a couple. I would love to see VG/Papayan edition hats if not these that I already listead in Dshop.

2. Add and Update the mounts. (There was a surprise gift where ppl who had been a loyal player got a mount in the mail, was nothing fancy no stats just a mount not sold in Dshop. Maybe once a year give out a special/collectable mount - just an idea)

Marketplace/Auction House/Agency:
  1. Obviously to fix it so it's reliable and updated, wouldn't mind changing the categories and re-wording some to better fit the items/making them easier to find

2. Being able to post items on the "AH" instead of only sitting in shop mode. Like actually having a tab in auction house where it takes the item out of your bag and puts it on the AH so you can go and play while selling and when it sells a brief msg on the screen saying whatever items sold and the money auto going to your bag.
Chat:
  1. I never like the chat scrolling across the top of the screen since it's been implemented. When I came back to the game my first thought was dil sellers took over the game when I saw stuff scrolling across my screen. Add a simple chat command in the chat box for universal chat (shouting on all servers). "Shout" is regional chat and uses one exclamation mark. The command for universal chat or whatever you call it can be two !! exclamation marks and will consume a speaker phone to use.

2. Customization - Allow ppl to add more chat tabs.

Opening Items:
  1. I don't like opening a box just to have to check mark 15 boxes to collect my items that are in other boxes that I have to open just to check mark the box and so on etc. The only box that should be inside another box is timed items.

2. Make more things stackable - keys, plat boxes etc. Maybe even increase the stacking size of certain things like pots.
Quests:
  1. Correct the npc/descriptions/locations of the quest in the quest log to match the designated npc/loactions in game.
I'll add more when I remember/think of more. Feel free to add any of your own ideas below in the comments.

Positive Vibes

Comments

• ForumGearzForumGearz Posts: 25Approved Member Beginner
    edited July 2016
    D- Shop

- If u add something to it make it also obtainable as normal drops on an grindable droprate ( the current papaya crytal drop event is a good start but the droprates even on 2x event arent rlly funny atlast for me after grinding 3h there i only had 6 of them this is in my opinion not enougth if u keep the failrate in mind ( i dont want tgem to rain like crazy btw)

- costumes
    Option A -
    Remove stats from all Costumes and add something like an Emblem slot so u can use a Costume of our choice and ur still sell "statet costumes" this way

Option B - ( dunno if this even would be posible to add )
    If u add a new stat Costume make it so we can Choose which Costume ( from the complete Costume poll ) we want and we get it with the new stats on it

KEY Items -
    i recently comed back to the game so i missed alot of some Key items like spell dragon as example

Now there is a Quest where u can optain 25 dragon souls to farm ur Master Dragon Ring
    That is awaesome in my opinion so even if u start new or come back u can still optain this awesome ring but wy stopping there?
    Make all key items farmable like this ( it takes really long to get but at the end u earn something great) like spell-dragon , wedding ring ( yea it drops asswell but some ppls arent lucky at all on droping stuff so wy dont giv them a chance like grind 2,5k dragon souls to get the basic ring)

Buffs -

Buffood once added on events should stay obtainble forever or getting completly removed after the event ends since they add so much power and somehow breaks tge game

Runes -
    They are really nice to lvl but wy on earth u added even there OP stats ?
    Just remove all stats given from them to improve the pvp

Sealable Items -

Make Rings/necks Sealable like Perpetuss
    NO i dont want it izi i grinded this necky once already that some of u might still remember but wy i need to grind this thing again? u.u ( u dont even need to make it cheap make it like 8k coins so ppl think twice before sealing it)

Thats all for now hope u did unterstand what i mean ;-)
    BeachBabe
  • BeachBabeBeachBabe Posts: 51Approved Member
    edited August 2016
    "Costumes: Option A - Remove stats from all Costumes and add something like an Emblem slot so u can use a Costume of our choice and ur still sell "statet costumes" this way
    Option B - ( dunno if this even would be posible to add )
    If u add a new stat Costume make it so we can Choose which Costume ( from the complete Costume poll ) we want and we get it with the new stats on it."

Wow great ideas! Ty for replying it's nice to see ppl still care about this game and have good feedback. I would not mind erasing all stats on costume as well, but need more perma costumes! Costumes are money pits for most ppl so it's a great way to make needed income. Also, I like your idea of no runes during pvp. I think, The runes +stats should only work in pvE so just on mobs/lvling.

Dekaron was my first mmorpg. I enjoyed how this game was simple & easy to pickup (learn). I feel like this game has gotten away from when it was most enjoyable, it had hackers/corrupt gms/illegal items/permanent costumes no runes no stated costumes and still had more of an active community back than. It's come a long way and is better in most ways but don't ruin the game by focusing too much on trying to gain more followers and loosing what makes this game amazing. Work with what you have, fix the things that are broken now and make updates to little things in the game to make a stronger core game before adding more/more problems to it. As a new/returning player I have no idea what's going on what to work towards or how to work towards it. It's all a bit to much with not enough structure or explanation. 

I think getting rid of some of the old obtainable accessories (accessories that are outdated/ppl don't use because better are in the game/ or just useless stuff that no one farms take it out of the game so you don't confuse ppl.) OR change the stats to where their updated/useful and ppl actually want to farm them. Make a good/fun/solid game and Ppl will come. I know this community would love to see this game skyrocket and become more populated and successful.
    Positive Vibes
  • [DK]PapayaPlay[DK]PapayaPlay Posts: 41Admin Beginner
    Thanks for your feedback. I have read through all this and do agree with some of the suggestions you both have listed.
    BeachBabeDeka1997didkimomidoForumGearz
    edited August 2016
    @[DK]PapayaPlay Thanks for taking time to read everything. Please check back as I hope to post more ideas and suggestions!

It's not letting me edit this thread so I will continue to leave feedback through comments.
    Positive Vibes
    edited August 2016
    It would be a lot more useful if I could just edit my original post.

Chat:
    1. Please do not add colors or emoji's to chat. I don't want to see a rainbow in my chat box, this game is older and it's not always a bad thing. It was made without them for a reason. I don't need a bunch of gold spammers with crayons and stickers. No thank you.

Cashshop:
    1. Make things more tidy by listing the item with a drop down menu. Instead of having separate items (ex: speakerphone 5 stack, speakerphone 50 stack, speakerphone 100 stack) List the speakerphone with a drop down menu of how many u can buy (50, 100, 500, 1,000). List a costume with a drop down menu of the timing. (7days, 30days, perm) etc.

Stashkeeper/Warehouse:

1. @ewankosayo made a thread about sorting your stash and I really like the idea of warehouse having a auto sort option. It goes back to what I said about to much clicking in my original post (when clicking a box open, to click open another box, to click a check mark, in 15 boxes.) It is a pain and time consuming to click each item just to move things around in warehouse.

2. There's no reason or incentive to have more than one character on an account. Unless you make use of the cash shops master stashkeepers key that made items on your account trade-able to your different characters on the same account. Only thing is there's no useful things you are able to trade to another character on the account making it pointless to buy. Maybe look into making costumes/binded things trade-able only through account by having that master key. Gives ppl incentive to have only 1 account, buy that item from cash shop and making that item useful.

Costumes:
    1. Make them gender specific maybe instead of class specific. Still giving each class their own unique look but making them trade-able to other characters on the same account after purchasing the master stashkeepers account key or whatever the name was.

Timed Items:
    1. When you logout your timed item/exp amulet should pause until you resume game even if sitting on character screen. It's hard enough to lvl, let's be real. Having full use of an exp ammy would give the community more incentive to purchase and use them.

Deadfront:
    1. Make deadfront every 2 hours again. DF used to be every 2 hours than Ice DF was introduced and a new DF time system. People began to complain about time zones and missing the new df times. With it being every 2 hours again it will be less likely to be missed, more active, more partys, more pvp, more content, and keep ppl playing the game longer! It's a main source of lvling. It add's content to the game while already being implemented into the game. #BringItBack #DKOldDays
    Positive Vibes
  • ForumGearzForumGearz Posts: 25Approved Member Beginner
    Some things that i add to my list

All i suggest i got done or farmed alot alrdy so its not for my gain mainly more for coming back / new players

Seed of Dreams ( and all other items that are like the same )
    The droprate from Seed of dreams is really really low i mean u need 10k of those to upgrade Spell Dragons to its final form so at the end if u want it u need to use dshop boxes ( dont get me wrong it is good that we got them but it cant be that this is the only usefull way to get them ) or grind like 1 year? ( changes alot from ppls playtime / luck )

Dragon Souls
    I would like to see an increase from 25 to 50 dragonsouls considering u need 40min - 1h to complete the quest and how inactive the quest is
    Or cut the quest by 2 dgs ( or just by tower :-) )

Skill Books / boxes
    Maybe higher the droprates and add them to more dgs atlast for step 2

Ib2
    2-3 free tickets daily?