Blackshot Forum App?

baran65baran65 Posts: 68Approved Member Beginner
I go on my phone more than i go on my laptop. Using the forum on your phone is so ANNOYING. Which is why i came up with an idea, where we could have an app for Blackshot. Basically this website, but on a phone where it doesnt cause any stress. This can also be used to advertise players to come and join the game. 

Comments

• MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    Hello,

I think it's a GREAT idea !!!
    We definitely need this because I don't know if I'm the only one but when I go on the forum with my phone, it's really annoying; it's almost impossible to connect to the forum with my phone...
    (I have a Windows Phone)
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
    #bringbacktheoldblackshot
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
  • Lavi_GameMastersLavi_GameMasters Posts: 47BS DSH
    Hello guys,

thank you for your suggestion baran65! We will discuss about it in our next meeting and will also forward it to Vertigo. 

If you have any questions or problems check this topic or send us a support ticket. 
  • Magn1ficentMagn1ficent Posts: 6Approved Member
    I think its would be useless but a website option wich can make it easier for the phone would be nice but an app would me useless...