GA/GM/DSH icon

MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
Hello everyone,

Just a small suggestion I wanted to share with the community.
As you may all know, whether you are a GA/GM/DSH, the rank icon is the GM one. I thought it would be cool to add the GA icon for the GA's, GM icon to the GM's, and the DSH icon to the DSH's, so it would be more logic.

Moreover, the GA/GM/DSH icons already exist as you can see on this screenshot taken from the Blackshot Global TS3.

(I'm obviously talking about the in-game rank/icon; for instance, DSH-DIABO has the GM icon and I think it would be more logic for him to have the "SH" icon we can see in the link above).

Best regards,
MrDeyveeN
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
#bringbacktheoldblackshot
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Comments

• MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    ***UP*** !
  • MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    **UP**
  • ThcMagikThcMagik Posts: 139Approved Member Trainee
    good idea man i like it :D +1