"Login server connection is failed" - Error

metashi10metashi10 Posts: 3Approved Member
Hello guys, 

since the support isnt able to give me an usefull answer to fix my problem, I'll ask the community to help me out.

Made a video of the problem so I dont have to explain everything: 

Also I dont know who is causing this problem, me and my computer settings, or blackshot itself.
I already reinstalled the game with ccleaner and set bs on the exception list.  

If you might know what could cause this error, dont hesitate on giving a comment. Thanks for your attention :) 

Comments

• MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    Hello,

If I'm not mistaken, it looks like your internet connection is not stable.I used to have this problem when I had a bad internet connection few months ago.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
    #bringbacktheoldblackshot
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
  • metashi10metashi10 Posts: 3Approved Member
    My internet is just fine. I can play other games like csgo without problems or high ping aswell. My connection shouldbt be the problem. Still thanks for the reply..
  • ntx_jayntx_jay Posts: 11Approved Member Beginner
    The problem is not on your internal connection. There is probably more to your provider or router. The problem was a friend of mine also. He continued his router to the factory settings back then he could play again.
  • MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
    #bringbacktheoldblackshot
  • metashi10metashi10 Posts: 3Approved Member
    @ntx_jay yea thought the same, so I decided to set my router settings to default but it sadly didnt help to fix the problem.. 

@MrDeyveeN Was on ts³ had some conversation with different gm's wich tried to solve it, but couldnt do so in the end. 

• muhammadalif5574muhammadalif5574 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    hi there , i just downloaded BlackShot and started the game , it run smoothly and when i create the account and tried to select any server , it pop up a location problem ( cannot enter due to your location ? , i forget the message )  i'm from Tunisia , i hope you reply to this as soon as possible .
    thanks in advance
  • yop121324yop121324 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    HELLO BLACKSHOT SEA

My patch server can't login becouse of what?

can admin fix that for BS Revolution
    D0tt0123