[Community Feedback] Papaya Play - Blackshot Global Service Expansion

DIABO_GameMastersDIABO_GameMasters Posts: 1,325BS DSH Professional
edited March 2017 Feedback & Suggestions
Hello soldiers,

Greats days for Vertigo Games and off course also Blackshot Global and all thanks to you... 

We finally made it into Steam and will be released on the next days and now we took a huge step by expanding our services and creating the new Gaming Publishing company Papaya Play:

Papaya Play - Blackshot Global Service Expansion

We would like not only to thank you for your huge continues support but also to hear your feedback about the new Papaya Play and as usual it will be definitely taken under consideration for future improvements.

Team Blackshot
Facebook          YouTube

Comments

• ThcMagikThcMagik Posts: 139Approved Member Trainee
    Good job guys I think something new and refreshing added to this game may change something lets hope for better and I cant whait longer for steam release good job guys :D
  • DIABO_GameMastersDIABO_GameMasters Posts: 1,325BS DSH Professional
    Thank you for your feedback. More news to come soon...
    Facebook          YouTube
  • Noxy_634Noxy_634 Posts: 16Approved Member Beginner
    I didn't understand this. Is Dekaron a new game ? And Papaya Play is it a branch of Vertigo ? Is it the actual Blackshot team but with more independance ? And are they in their own studios ?
    beogradske

• MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    Dekaron has been a game for quite a long time now, it was actually released before Blackshot itself
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
    #bringbacktheoldblackshot
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
  • iF-xReturniF-xReturn Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
    Dear,

I hope it will change blackshot. It could use a "make-over"

And its good to be back. People complaining that there isn't changed a bit. But i kan see that there are so many changes. 

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
    Mike

IGN: CAR_xReturn
    Clan: Pentheon (Master)
This discussion has been closed.