Remember when.....

karmaforeverkarmaforever Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
So most of the people playing this game are older players. Whats some memories you have from the earlier days in Dekaron?

Remember when Nunvice dg in Requies was the best way to level when starting out?
Mindsweep

Comments

• MindsweepMindsweep Posts: 7Approved Member Beginner
    Hell yes. Destroying those two totems in the last room and fighting that giant Spider-bitch.

When Crespo had a level 55 requirement to enter it, and the Crespo dungeon was level 60.

A time before Deadfront was even a thing and it took ages to level. All that Norak/Castor cave grinding...

When placing points in Heal added to your total Def, and the game wasn't even close to being as gear reliant as it is now.

When the level 102 wings were a huge deal and you had to drop what, 50mil on them? Or was it 25?

I've only been back for a couple weeks now so I'm slowly adjusting to all the changes, but seeing this post got me feeling so nostalgic. Man, I could go on and on. I miss the 2Moons days (Acclaim may have been awful, but nostalgia...).
  • magezphury1magezphury1 Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
    edited August 2016
    crespo 88.88 Spot <3
  • TomoriTomori Posts: 561Approved Member Intermediate
    How i was rushing to get 20 vouchers before DF!  >< 
    Submit a ticket by clicking on these yellow letters.

• DrunkenkickDrunkenkick Posts: 148Approved Member Trainee
    F**k Lupains tho, those were some sirlion cunts.
    Air above me, earth below me, water around me, fire within me.  #F*ckDesolation
  • kangx12kangx12 Posts: 0Member Beginner