afk farmer auto skills.

meljumz1864meljumz1864 Posts: 16Approved Member Beginner
need to take some actions on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5NBZ24J0dw

Comments

• didkimomidodidkimomido Posts: 16Approved Member Beginner
    lots of players afk farming in all game especially on non pk server , I think also there is no rule against afk farming mentioned by papaya 
  • NZX005NZX005 Posts: 135Approved Member Trainee
    LOL she's/he's not just an AFK farmer but a macro user which warrants a permanent ban. If you watch closely you can see it use skills. I've seen that segnale as well in aquaris using macros AFK farm the whole day.
  • aymankudoaymankudo Posts: 60Approved Member Beginner
    About people who afk farming , game may edit the VS and CS Pets They will auto attack if you attack a monster or a player 1st that maybe a good step auto attack wont start unless you attack a target first 

and about any other programs the dev team may edit the xigncode to detect these programs as 3rd party program and close the game in case you open these programs or scripts 
    scars on the back are a swordsman's shame
  • shebal360shebal360 Posts: 77Approved Member Beginner
    its not hacking ang bug abuse or just jelous
    about summy pets some player need to afk for a couple of hours we have a life instead of logging off they make value of thier time vending is one of the option, how about reporting hackers or bots which i did ive seen alot on aqua hackers farming mitera and shouting on ardeca seg bots farming also.
  • vipernc99vipernc99 Posts: 28Approved Member Beginner
    well if they are afk farming why not jusk pk them no rule say you can not do that but if they not afk farming you may get more fight then you desire! so don't be surprised even though most time you will get spot taken 1 time.after that it free for all if you really think you can spot they may be taking turns cashing in a/p points.and if some 1 watched some1 all day I just can not belive ,for frieds had to come on some time that wanted to do a dg or dailys some were besides that spot right?
  • NightWolf40NightWolf40 Posts: 4Member Beginner
    Who cares if there AFK Farming there AFK Fishing you gain exp and fish and Argates from them too. So let them afk farm. I don't see anything wrong with it.
  • meljumz1864meljumz1864 Posts: 16Approved Member Beginner
    guys its not the pet who is attacking, its the characters itself is in bot mode auto skill. and i cannot pk them since they are in non pk channel.
  • endre29endre29 Posts: 8Approved Member Beginner
    guys dont be so rude . i use to let mi acc to farm on space couple of hours when i dont have time to play but thats not illegal dont use hack or any other program . Then now when i try to log on mi acc its say unusual  activity detected on this acount and i ask them why ?
     its illeagal to afk farm on any server if i nedd to go to toilet and let them anywhere on game its illeagal . or those ppl who fishing all day on each server and make the game laging they dont do ileggal activity ?
     not they hot becausae the game gets his money for fishing from d -shop but the afk farmers dont play anithing on d-shop. So i think that its the illegal to ban this acounts for afk farming .
  • ElderTofuElderTofu Posts: 24Approved Member Beginner
    Actually it's has been said countless times by GMs that AFK farming is against the TOS and you can be banned for it.