[EVENT] Community Profile

lucasVGAlucasVGA Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
edited October 2017 Event

Hello Mercenaries,
Starting today BlackShot wants to know even more about its community.

The Community Profile Event is a series of interviews where players from all around the world will have the chance to share their Experiences, Hints,Tips and much more.

Every Month our team will select a random player from the comment section below to be interviewed.

The selected user not only will be featured on the Event but will also win a 7 days BSC prize, that will be chosen by the previous interviewee.

We will also be rewarding 10 random users who post their IGNs on this post with the selected prize for 3 days!

(leave a positive comment, too!).

This month we start our event with the newly promoted DSH-Elko!

Who are you? Tell us a bit about yourself?

I'm DSH ELKO I'm from Brussels ( Capital city of Belgium ) and I speak French, English and a bit Dutch ( it's the second language in Belgium ).

Why is your IGN  Elko?

I wanted it sounds like EL CHAOS ( it sounds "K.O" in French ) to say: " ELKO The guy who makes everyone KnockOut " (joke:off)

Who is your best BlackShot friend? How long have you known each other, and what's your favorite memory with this friend?

My best friend in the game is my cousin, he is the one who showed me the game, so when you have fun with someone of your family in the same game, it's just awesome.

How long have you been playing BlackShot? In that time, what's been your favorite BlackShot memory?

I started in 2011, I remember some funny events DEFEAT THE GMs when I was a simple player but my best moments were when the gm team was on twitch, I watched it a lot because it was funny and I enjoyed watching them playing and so what can I say more when I saw GM-TaTsuya singing " YMCA " because he lost a bet with DSH-Benjermann... The icing on the cake!

What are your Favorite weapons? (BSC/BP)

I like the "M4 Omega". It looks so beautiful and futuristic.. And I also like the "Tree Knife", really nice animation, sound, very funny to play with this weapon.

What is your favorite Game Mode & Map? Give us some hints and tips on this Map/Mode?

My favorite game mode is TFM and the best map for me is The Hunting because it is the best combination between the camp, the rush, and the teamwork. It is a small map and very entertaining because you can kill anyone anywhere.

If you had the ability to implement one thing in the game (anything you want) what would it be?

I think it would be nice to see an animation in the game to add/remove scopes & silencers, it could be really useful.

What motivates you to work to make the BlackShot community better, or more fun?

I'm here to make the game better, when I made my application talk to become a GM, I wanted to help the GMs to clean the game, because there were a lot of hackers and it's always my main motivation, but now I also want to improve the game with some suggestions because we all love to spend our time in BlackShot.

Any shout-outs you'd like to make?   

I want to say, thank you to all the guys who support us, whether on youtube, facebook, in-game.. all your messages/whispers are really helpful. It is nice to see users who believe in you and they know that BlackShot is Free To Play...They have a brain and they can use it. Peace!

Thank you for your time, Elko.

It's been an absolute pleasure sitting down and getting to know you for this Month's Community Profile.

As previously, we'll be rewarding 10 random users who post their IGNs on this note with a prize (leave a positive comment, too!).

This month's prize was suggested by ELKO and  is the *AK47 Tiger*.  

Kronik0707virusxzxnchoraaBaytar_GameMastersDrsancler1xFireShotxandrehenryasad12luanisajtahirkhan12and 6 others.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.