Master Quest

aymankudoaymankudo Posts: 60Approved Member Beginner
1- Tower of spells

in case some one died or someone joined pt late on tower we must wait him until he reach our floor that may take a time

my suggestion here when a floor ends and players move to the next floor when someone else enter the Dungeon or died and re entered i hope he spawn to the current floor which players on it that be a great thing to do 

ex : if we are at floor 3 and someone entered the tower he spawn to the floor 3 

2- Elenohm 

as i seen these days lots of people work hard and lots of their time in game farming dragon souls some High op players kill the event monsters only without bosses leaving the gate closed until the next time event that cause for some hours no one doing master quest 

i hope make NPC at starting of Elenohm Shrine Map that enable player to  move you to the gate of Elenohm dungeon in case they don't have holy water to move to the gate of the dongueon 
scars on the back are a swordsman's shame

Comments

• RhaellasRhaellas Posts: 96Approved Member Beginner
    +1 for the Elonhom.  Since Master Dungeon Quest is repeatable,  players doing that quest should be able to get to Elonhom dungeon without getting stuck at the gate.