Unbind a few items

FinnianFinnian Posts: 24Approved Member Beginner

I understand the need to prevent many things from be tradable, but in some cases it really is quite frustrating and makes no sense. Case in point:

I actually got one of the Dragon Emblems from a Platinum Box. Now...who what would the odds of getting a second one no to long after be? Astronomical at best...and yet here I sit with 2 Dragon emblems - the second one a complete waste of a key in a sense, as it is of no use to me.

If the TF weapons boxes are tradable - and about the same rarity/odds as getting the emblem - then why not the emblem? It's so rare that no one is going to make a fortune on selling them...but it would be nice to turn it into other items or gear I could use.

At least it could be added to the list of sealable items??? And I sure many other players would like the opportunity to acquire it in the game, even if by trade. 

I'd be happy if there was a way trade it for another rare item I could use - I really don't care about making a bunch of dil from it...So my Idea:

Maybe there should be and NPC function like that. Take and trade it for another binded perm rare like a dragon scale belt, Spell Dragons, etc...items of similar strength/power.

On that note...being able to trade perm binded mounts would be fun too - then I could get rid of an extra Sergio Bike or two :/  

blongx13abraham2000

Comments

• blongx13blongx13 Posts: 35Approved Member Beginner
    I agree! Same goes with costume too! For example, from the bball event I managed to get a few costumes but I have like 10 of them binded into one character.....
  • FinnianFinnian Posts: 24Approved Member Beginner

Well, I'm either very lucky...or fate likes to laugh at me:

not only have I received 2 Dragon Emblems from plat boxes -

Tonight I broke down, bought a few keys and opened the few boxes in my backpack...and got my SECOND Perm Dragonic Perpetuus box!

Now that would be great if they were stackable...but no. And I can't even trade it for a piece of gear I could use!

So here I am with 2 Dragon Emblems and now 2 Perpetuus (one strength and one still in the box)...it sucks to have such luck with the two rarest items in those plat boxes - and have that luck laughing at you.

So Papaya...how about you email me a couple of twisted fate boxes, or a golden dragon scale belt (the binded one is fine) and I give you back the extra perpetuus and emblem?

Help a guy out here!