Retrieving gems

kinksterkinkster Posts: 29Approved Member Beginner
 There was an item in dshop that would remove the gem from armor or weapon and save it for re-use,
unlike the regular process of removing a gem from a socket, which destroys it

My suggestion is to bring that gem-saving item back to dshop, as there are many items with low market value but with quite high value gems in them.

Comments

• FinnianFinnian Posts: 24Approved Member Beginner

If there isn't some level of gear or item damage/degradation/loss eventually the in-game economy tanks as no one has anything to buy and no one wants or needs anything that someone is trying to sell.

Having 'consumables' keeps the player trade system running at the foundation and helps keep the market from being flooded. Be happy we have an item that at least gives a good chance at saving the socket.

• DrunkenkickDrunkenkick Posts: 148Approved Member Trainee
    Was meant to weigh in ages ago.

Finnian is right here but its right under a false premise.

The item you are talking about boosted the socket saving process, you never got the gem out of the socket n my experience of 9years playing have I ever came across such an item in d-shop, or any other place.
    Air above me, earth below me, water around me, fire within me.  #F*ckDesolation
  • kinksterkinkster Posts: 29Approved Member Beginner
     If I remember corectly this item was available only once for a limited time, a couple of years ago I think, and its puprose was to actualy save the gem that is being removed.