Second Password

klentfoxklentfox Posts: 0Member Beginner
Okay so after attempting entering more than 5(five) times wrong digits on Second password. I got a message that it says that I need to contact Papaya Play Customer Service which is (support.papayaplay.com) after I visit the sites I couldnt see any articles that could help on my problem. So I am here to ask you guys up. How can you help solving this. I tried to enter the 'RIGHT' digits I cant enter anymore. It may be sounds stupid but it was my friend messing up my account . . . so please if any of you guys or Papaya's Staff can help me I badly want to play the game. Thanks in advance
nikicz

Comments

• ZorcTheDarkOneZorcTheDarkOne Posts: 8Member Beginner
    loool still no reply??
  • nikicznikicz Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I have the same problem with second password?How i can fix it?
  • atanas1994atanas1994 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Okay so after attempting entering more than 5(five) times wrong digits on Second password. I got a message that it says that I need to contact Papaya Play Customer Service which is (support.papayaplay.com) after I visit the sites I couldnt see any articles that could help on my problem. So I am here to ask you guys up. How can you help solving this. I tried to enter the 'RIGHT' digits I cant enter anymore. It may be sounds stupid but it was my friend messing up my account . . . so please if any of you guys or Papaya's Staff can help me I badly want to play the game. Thanks in advance
  • facaletbvfacaletbv Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I forgot my second password, i didn't play for long time? How i can fix it?