MANAGER & GM PLS COME.How many of u are accused of buying dils?

odin2kenodin2ken Posts: 14Approved Member Beginner
Helo guys,Good day to you all.
how many of you are ban becos of being accused of buying dils?Did GM show u proof of u paying for dils?
I was ban yesterday by GM veronica,and yesterday i get perps from plat box,day before i get dragon emblem & now i get banned.I top up alot of dshop cash just to open box n make + items.
They accused me of buying dils (which i did not) but will not show me proof.
Is this fair to me?
As a paying player,this is not about fun,this is a business.
No proof and still forcefully ban is unjust & i have the right to get all my refund back,or i will get lawyer to fight u in court.
Do leave your comment & opinion for a fellow player.
TheDeityhunterbruno

Comments

• odin2kenodin2ken Posts: 14Approved Member Beginner
    need support from fellow players,unjust ban here!!
    I feel robbed,i feel scammed,after buying so much of dshop cash & get perps n dragon emblem,on same day they block me,saying i buy dils with no proofs for me,everything needs proofs,even the police & judge use proper proofs to proves a suspect commited a crime,they dont assume,no one has the right to assume n pass sentence or ban on paying customer!
    UNJUST BAN HERE!
    ANY MANAGER PLS COME IN.
    Vertigo games international is also base in singapore,our paypal payment all paid to this company.
    With a unjust unfair,"no proof" perm block,i feel scammed & robbed by this GM & this company.
    It is police case in singapore!I will request police to investigate this company if i go make a report to police!
    GM or Manager pls reply me,give me proper proof that i paid for dils,not assumming!
    if a judge pass sentence on u to jailtime without proof,how u feel?!
    You feel roobed,u feel scammed,u know it is unjust,u know it is unfair,u will be angry,u want proper proof!You do not assume people getting dils is buying dils,did u see me pay?
    did u have the receipt?Then what proof u have?!
    It is obvious scam by GM!
    POLICE CASE IN SINGAPORE AGAINST VERTIGO BASED IN SINGAPORE!

GM & MANAGER,pls read and reconsider your position,do this need to come to this?
    You sure u can proof i "PAID" for dils in order to perm ban me?
    If u cant proof & just assume,& perm block me,this is robbery n scam,police case against you & your company!I will demand investigation from the SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE!
    This is not threat,im trying to make u think clearly,how u get your salary?By banning legitimate players?!
    By making players go to police u will get salary?!

Pls reply me,when i pay,i do not wait,when u block us u also dont wait,so reply me.
    peepe1995
  • [DK]Gismo[DK]Gismo Posts: 240Approved Member Trainee
    What's your character's name?

iMolly
  • ladybug1988ladybug1988 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    edited October 2016

• ladybug1988ladybug1988 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    edited October 2016
    edited October 2016
    NemmyAK

Sorry Gm Gizmo,i was away for a while.
    peepe1995
    No problem,

Yes your account is banned for dil buying as I requested from completing my investigation. If you wish for me to post here specifics, I can do that later when the material is at hand. This would be in terms of amounts bought and when.

Do you wish for this to continue?
    thank u GM gizmo.
    yes i like u post here,pls provide me with enough materials so that i hope i dont frame u when going to police in the morning,i feel scammed n rob by spending so much n get ban.Pls also understand most players just wana play the game,hackers dont get perm ban,we as paying players get perm ban.
    I get the ban only when i get perps n emblem,so 100% feel scam n robbed.
    Pls also post the receipts that i paid for dils (This is the important part),if u tell me in your data u have me n other guy trading,and this means i buy dils,this is assuming,not even proof,& i take this as scam n feel robbed,i will take to police in the morning,request investigation against vertigo international.
    Is that fine by you?
    I will recommend you fully read the TOS for playing this game before you consider your actions you are suggesting.

I will share data facts/findings once materials are in hand.
    GM Gizmo,pls kindly prove to me,
    How i paid for the dils,
    How much money was paid,
    Last which is the most important,receipt proofs.

These are known to be proof of sales,not just by looking at 2 people trading & assumming someone paying for dils.
    People can always help me here in dekaron, i help them somewhere else,i give them something in other games,they give me dils here.this is not buying dils.many online games all have farming for items n gold n such,I can help them elsewhere n people give me dils here.You must have enough evidence to prove me paid for dils.If not it is police case since this a unjust ban,i will tak eit as a scam ban.
    Vertigo international is also base in SIngapore,i will lodge police report against it for scam,as a victim,i have the right to request police to do a investigation for me.I will do it tomorrow morning if this does not proves i "paid" for dils.
    Is that fair enough to u?
    Actually now due to your continued threats of some type of legal action, I personally can no longer provide, nore discuss this matter any further. 

Please feel free to contact the legal team.

Sorry, and kind regards.

Gismo
    bahing2012
    GM Gizmo,i send a ticket to u,pls kindly go through.
    Thank u.
  • azizmatazizmat Posts: 2Member Beginner
    any Proof !!
  • bahing2012bahing2012 Posts: 28Approved Member Beginner
    "People can always help me here in dekaron, i help them somewhere else,i
    give them something in other games,they give me dils here.this is not
    buying dils.many online games all have farming for items n gold n such,I
    can help them elsewhere n people give me dils here"

VERY OBSCENE ACT.. VERY OBVIOUS..
    GOOD JOB GIZMO!

voulabogs1991
    PROBABLY YOU WILL GET UNBAN OR ELSE THEY LOSE ONE OF THEIR PRECIOUS COSTUMER WHICH IS WHO BUY EVERYTHING IN DSHOP JUST TO GET STRONG LOL

SHAME
    voulabogs1991
  • elluferellufer Posts: 12Approved Member Beginner
    NemmyAK got permanently banned?
    Hi GM can you show us the figures and screenshots so it would serve as lessons for players.... tyvm
    HERE'S THE PROOF FOR YAH!

"People can always help me here in dekaron, i help them somewhere else,i
    give them something in other games,they give me dils here.this is not
    buying dils.many online games all have farming for items n gold n such,I
    voulabogs1991
    "i give them something in other games,they give me dils here"

AND SOMEHOW  IT MADE ME THINK HE BOUGHT SOMETHING IN OTHER GAME (idk SHOP maybe like DSHOP here in DEKARON) lol.
    voulabogs1991
  • pingazo2016yyypingazo2016yyy Posts: 7Approved Member Beginner
    good afternoon guild masters and players, I find it hard to believe that NemmyAK, could commit such a breach in the game, since I met him, always behaved kind, generous, friendly, for those characteristics decided to join your guild, and many shared in the game, time has always had a correct line of conduct.
    I hope the situation will be treated seriously and fairly.
    I can only tell my shared experiences with NemmyAK in the game, because I do not know him personally, but I think you behave many times in the game as in real life, and he was always, at least to me, a good person.
    big hug from Argentina
    "many online games all have farming for items n gold n such,I

ALSO I ASKED, HOW CAN HE CAN MANAGE TO HAVE TIME FARMING IN OTHER GAME WHEN HIS IN DEKARON?WHY NOT JUST FARM IN DEKARON LOL. PRETTY CLEVER.
    voulabogs1991
  • WrathOfDemonWrathOfDemon Posts: 17Approved Member Beginner
    i havent seen him ingame personally, but all i can say that ive seen him getting dragon emblem,making 2x +10 lunacy axe flashing on may screen etc.

NemmyAK, have you been accused of dil buying on nexon before? they might not properly remove the temporary block on nexon that random block investigation took place,that might be the case, well just prove them that your right and all i can tell you that will be hard,i just got lucky saving those SS.

just send them tickets and doc. to support your claim,ask for re investigation.

i still seeing those i reported hacking on aqua,selling mitera,selling items how can they still be playing!?
    so many bots spamming on ardeca why not banning them!? 

Best regards!

DevilMoonWind
    voulabogs1991
  • fkadumfkadum Posts: 3Member Beginner
    Nemmy idk what happened to you, but just a remind from TOS.

VERTIGO is not obligated to refund all or any portion of any Account fee (if any), by reason of any interruption of the Services by reason of any of the circumstances described in paragraph (a), (b), or (c).

VERTIGO MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.

Sadly you accepted this when creating your account, like we all did.

• MateaB1MateaB1 Posts: 351Approved Member Intermediate
    Sorry to inform you, but ANY exchange of goods outside publishers domain is forbidden. They don't care if you made payment to another game or a bank account or whatever, if it has been done including third parties, you will be banned. Only cash/value for dils exchange they tolerate is if it is made on Vertigo/Papaya accounts, so to Dekaron or Blackshot atm. Btw, I am strongly against the permanent bans, I am just trying to clarify some things here, because we had same issues many times before.
    TheDeity
  • craz11726craz11726 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    well i was banned as well, but i did not buy dil...actually i had a personal shop opened and someone must have hacked my account and took at least 25m

why i was banned i don't know 

name is GambitO1
  • globalixawpsglobalixawps Posts: 17Member Beginner
    So if your banning Nemmyak for "buying dil" why arnt the rest of the people banned also ???

• plapuadrianplapuadrian Posts: 1Member Beginner
    This game is so funny. They ban Nemmy because he bought dill but there are like 5-6 buy items and dill spammers on divine and kalibus. Provide proof , if not I suggest to Nemmy to get a lawyer and sue you.