Can a Gm look into Request #12704

Stryder1Stryder1 Posts: 39Approved Member Beginner
I submitted a ticket but wasn't sure what to put it under so i coded it as general but it might need urgency as it concerns your servers and game client.

Comments

• drewviserdrewviser Posts: 5Member Beginner
    BAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAAHHA you a little bitch, Gotta cry if someone says something you dont like, Make sure you tell them why that was said you little bitch boy scammer.
    BAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH your a little girl,cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen with your fake chat logs. 

Dont forget to tell them why it all started you
    SCAMMER
  • Stryder1Stryder1 Posts: 39Approved Member Beginner
    You can't edit the chat logs without papaya noticing besides i included screenshots as well. Plus the dekaron servers and game client was also threatened. I take it you must be FrostyJack and or Jeff.
    WAS IT ? WAS IT THO??????????????? POST THEM BRUHHHHHHHHHHH LETS SEE WHERE I THREATENED THE SERVE BITCH BOY?

SCAMMING CUNT.

Hope you Die and ad sheep comes along and shags your body.

GG GF 100% Shield
    I don't need to post or include anything here. Or prove anything for that matter. The proper action is being taken and looked into. This forum is not here to flame or disrespect players.
    WAS IT ? WAS IT THO??????????????? POST THEM BRUHHHHHHHHHHH LETS SEE WHERE I THREATENED THE SERVE BITCH BOY?

SCAMMING CUNT.

Hope you Die and ad sheep comes along and shags your body.

GG GF 100% Shield
  • summykiller1summykiller1 Posts: 22Approved Member Beginner
    Hopefully this isn't another stupid ticket delaying them further in doing the things that really need to be done.
    It is bro, this guy just a bitchboy who cries....
  • ElviraYemajeElviraYemaje Posts: 5Member Beginner
    So lemme get this right?
    Because we made fun of you for having a scammer in guild youre getting butthurt and reporting us?

Such Grown up much w0w.
    You guys have this all wrong but i'm enjoying the laughs. :)