Clan Community Profile - Finished

lucasVGAlucasVGA Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
edited December 2016 Event

Hello Mercenaries,

With the new Brazilian Clan Server, 

We want to get to know our Team of Mercenaries more and more.

This Month we star the Clan Community Profile. A series where we will get to know more about our TOP teams!

The Clan Community Profile Event is a series of interviews where clans from all around the world will have the chance to share their Experiences, Hints,Tips and much more.

Every Month our team will select a random clan from the comment section below to be interviewed.

The selected clan not only will be featured on the Event but its members will also win a 7 days BSC prize, that will be chosen by the previous interviewee.

We will also be rewarding 10 random users who post their IGNs on this post with the selected prize for 3 days!
(leave a positive comment, too!).

This time we interviewed the Brazilian clan _Imortais_

Check the full interview below and make sure to suggest who you would like to see next!

Who are you guys? Tell us a bit about how your clan started.

We have been playing BlackShot since Garena, there we started our clan. After a while, we migrate to the SEA servers but the situation there wasn’t so nice for us.

When we heard about a BlackShot Global we just had to check it out. So we have been playing here since them.

Why is your Clan Name _Imortais_?Tell us how did you and your squad mates came up with the name

The Clan name comes from a movie that we saw and liked a lot, it also sounded cool so we decide to use it.

How long have you been playing BlackShot? In that time, what's your favorite BlackShot memory?

We have been playing BlackShot for 9 years now. Our best memory was around 2008.

What are your Favorite weapons? (BSC/BP)

Our Favorites would be the CG Bren and Scrar Kalteck

What is your Clan Favorite Game Mode & Map? Give us some hints and tips on this Map/Mode?

Our favorite mode is TDM for sure. Best maps are Snow and Office

How long have you [Master] have been involved with Clans? Have you ever played for a different team?

I have involved myself with clans since I started playing. Yes, I played in a different Clan called OS_Avengers

Do you like the Wars? if so, why?

Yes, we all think is a very cool event

Any hints and tips for clans that are just starting?

I believe that to start clans, first of all, you have to be humble. That will help you a lot.

If you (and your squad mates) had the ability to implement one thing in the game (anything you want) what would it be?

I would like to see improvements on the BlackShot’s Anti-Hack system, specially for clans is nice to see that others cannot use or have unfair advantages in-game

Thank you for your time _Imortais_

It's been an absolute pleasure sitting down and getting to know you guys for this month’s Clan Community Profile.

As always, we'll be rewarding 10 random users who post their IGNs on this note with a prize (leave a positive comment, too!).

Please suggest our prize for next week's community profile.

This week's prize is: CG Bren Tuning! 

This discussion has been closed.