Comments

• ElviraYemajeElviraYemaje Posts: 5Member Beginner
    awesome an empty thread...
  • nickshousebruhnickshousebruh Posts: 10Member Beginner
    edited November 2016
    Right click it, Open in new tab,
    edited November 2016
    sooo you report somebody for a chat between guildies which is obviously just a phrase for asking who the armor was bought from?

you must be pretty butthurt
    Acually. he scammed kissable by telling him it was lower then the price really was. Plus He accused me of scamming him. But it was a lie. Gotta get even.
    edited November 2016
    actually kissable said he wants 1,5b for the armor.
    So stop being butthurt lil weakboy =)
    Not gonna argue with someone who doesnt know what there talking about plus who just made a fake account to talk trash on the forum :)
    still as dumb as before I see Nick
  • samisitosamisito Posts: 1Member Beginner
    LOOOOOOOOL Funny how someone being "Acussed of scamming"(*) does silly shit to get other people banned with a dumb prejudicial picture that can be interpreted in so many ways. Specially if you are acussing one of the players you scammed for a total of ~6b.

(*) Quete from his Thread "No Evidence, no crime. Thats the law". Clearly example of a Hit and Run... or more like this case, Abuse of trust. Kill and Hide That gun ;)

Good Luck mate. I do not hate, i just got to realize how you like to manipulate people with lies and trick them to gain their trust for your benefit. THAT MY FRIENDS, ITS A TRUST SCAM *Drops Mic*