Request: deadfront system change

Alii031Alii031 Posts: 342Approved Member Intermediate
I am requesting the DEVs make a change some way of proof that only members joining a party for deadfront have to be present in order to enter, I don't know the suggestion or solution, but I hope they can investigate into this because there are certain players who like to sneak in and not being "known" of entering just to spoil it for the ones who are going to deadfront for a reason. I think it is rude of these players and this needs to be changed to prevent this from happening. It is disappointing we have come so far from change of not needing to farm vouchers to this problem. I don't understand why they need to sneak in and then not only just make the whole experience a waste of time. I know this isn't important for many but for those who like to go, I am posting this in their favor. This game was built on team work, as many things that used to be important would only work if team put effort together, things have become too solo, and this needs to change. Please Papaya consider making this system of deadfront better and improved so those of us who like to go, do not have to worry on intruders, I feel it is very wrong and bully like (and I don't use bully term lightly) but those who come in just to ruin it, isn't what I call "friendly" playing. please consider and find a solution for this, thank you.

Comments

• PappyPlayPappyPlay Posts: 293Approved Member Intermediate
    edited March 2017
    @Alii031 - Respectfully, I am a little confused by your comment.  How does a player "sneak in" if all players entering DF have to be in a party?  (And I think the minimum party size is 4 IIRC.)  It's been a while since I got into the game.  (My last DF was with Nexon.)  So maybe something was changed since Papaya took over??

Just trying to understand and "keep up" with the changes in the hope that SOMEDAY I can get back into the game....lol!  
  • Alii031Alii031 Posts: 342Approved Member Intermediate
    @PappyPlay, I apologize if my post confussed you. What I mean is, they don't even make themselves known that they are creating a party, they appear and then disappear, probably used holy water to hide themselves somewhere on the deadfront map and then wait till our party enters and then enter themselves. Why do this? what is the purpose? they think its amusing being unseen, they either show themselves before last boss while their party scatters taking the other partys mobs or they show up right at pvp. The most recent, the party had gold dragon weapons, players with these, do not need deadfront, but come to invade and just be obnoxious. What I don't understand most of all, is why they don't create the party infront of us. If they want to come for pvp, understandable, but to do it in hiding mode...is just childish. hope this reply made more sense.
    Rhaellas
  • RhaellasRhaellas Posts: 96Approved Member Beginner
    Would be nice to see some improvements for deadfront all the way around.  Newer drops per deadfront level group, and/or some motivation and incentive to get people going again.
  • Stryder3Stryder3 Posts: 6Member Beginner
    Id like to see better exp rates for high levs in dead front.
    PappyPlay
  • PappyPlayPappyPlay Posts: 293Approved Member Intermediate
    @Alii031 Thanks for clarifying that. I've never run into that before.  I agree, it's frustrating when players do that. But that seems to be a common theme with some players.  They have powerful players (probably $$$ strong characters) and they just want to flaunt it.  I've come to accept that "that's just the way some people play".  

My guild used to "get nailed that way" back in the days of the Black Dragon on the Tomb map.  (Not sure if I've got all the names right, but the goal was a very good ring for the team that killed the dragon.) That dragon was one tough son-of-a-b***h to kill.  Typically my party with a couple lvl 160s and the rest lvl 130-140 players would whack at that bugger for about 10-15 minutes, get him 90% defeated.  Then 2-3 very high lvls would come in, kill us all with only a couple of hits each, finish the dragon off, and "steal" our hard-fought-for rings.  The same thing was (is?) happening in Dravice Field...because the prize is worth a load of dil if re-sold. 

The "trick" is to be "sneaky"...lol!  Try switching up channels at the last minute with Dead Front.

Also, I agree, the rewards at the end of Dead Front need to be improved.  EXP %s could be a little better a higher levels too.

@Alii031 Btw, I'm still waiting for Papaya to resolve my login / disconnect problems.  I'm getting about 1 login out of 100 tries.  And can barely play the game (switch channels for example) when I can get logged in.