Everyone should read this.

Good evening,

After trying one hour and a half to get ingame, reading posts,trying to fix it myself,reading again some more post surfing the net for answers I decided to make a post.
In case we have some people that are not aware of what im on about... this should bring some light upon you.
Just the basic stuff that you expect from a game to get when you try to log in: " reconnecting this may take up to 5 minutes";"invalid key" for an hour and half.Why is this? Why you can't solve the basic stuff,im not talking about the other ingame buggs that are,lets just be realistic about it, why you cannot solve some basic stuff???
LIKE CONNECTING TO THE BLOODY GAME.
 After talking a break of 3-4 years, I came back to this game just to see that is full of nonsence, DShop Items are more then just some items to make you look fancy,before you chould get most of the stuff that was on DShop by farming and doing the right stuff with it,right now, im not blind, you can still get some of the stuff by farming but considering that now you spend 3 times more time farming for these items then before is ridicolous. On the other hand NOW IT HAS MORE BUGGS THEN IT HAD WHEN IT WAS IN BETA STAGE.You cannot expect a stable player base with this kinda of service that you are providing.
The direction of this game that is heading is not a good one.Im not blaming PapayaPlay for all of this,Im just trying to make sure that you lot are aware of what is going on and make some changes.

Regards
An angry Bagi called Skinq