NEW YEAR'S AMA - WINNERS!

lucasVGAlucasVGA Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
edited October 2017 Event

On January 4th join us for another BlackShot AMA LIVE STREAM!

This time GM-Trakinas (our Brazilian GM) and GM-Muziq will talk about our New Year's update, game news, changes and more.

Send us your questions before the stream starts and get the chance to win great BSC Prizes.

To participate:

- Leave your questions or suggestions with your IGN (In-Game Name) in the comment section below

- 5 users will be randomly selected to win some BSC prizes!  

*Winners will be announced on the Live!

WINNERS:

• IGN : MrDeyveeN
  • IGN : lMvA__
  • IGN: MilliodaS
  • IGN: DanyloIsBack
  • IGN : xShock_

PRIZE: 

- Horse Artillery for 7 days

Comments

• s2meganoobs2meganoob Posts: 7Member Beginner
    edited December 2016
    Quais são as metas para 2017 em relação a divulgação do jogo?
    Exemplo a steam, vocês pretendem divulgar o jogo em outras divulgadoras de jogo como a steam?
    IGN: DanyloIsBack (;
    FoguinhoGameplay
  • zxcvb1111zxcvb1111 Posts: 14Approved Member Beginner

i would first like to thank u guys for making our 2016 best and hoping  that 2017 will be fun too In Shaa Allah..the only suggestion I would like to give is make more events and map boosts we enjoy it very much..tnx again and happy new year..

IGN: GeneRal_1

lucasrocha225
  • jackson0202jackson0202 Posts: 4Member Beginner
    Quais são as metas para 2017 em relação a interface,itens,jogabilidade,divulgação do jogo entre outros...
    IGN: JackFrOosT
  • mva157mva157 Posts: 5Approved Member Beginner
    edited December 2016
    Quando vão realizar eventos Brasileiros ? 
    Queria da uma sugestão de um novo modo de jogo. ''Todos Contra Si'' Modo [ TDM ] 
    IGN : lMvA__
  • ayoub214ayoub214 Posts: 5Member Beginner
    edited December 2016
    how to make bs in the free look? and thanks to papaya play , vertigo games and all GMs
    and why GM-Vanilla and DSH-Benjemen and DSH-nizami , DSH-LAVI GM-Foxxy + DSH-KizaimageimageAaudo not to play bs
    IGN:STEAM_IS_back
  • Le0rex71Le0rex71 Posts: 4Approved Member Beginner
    i would first like to thank u guys for making our 2016 best and hoping  that 2017 will be fun too In Shaa Allah..the only suggestion I would like to give is make more events and map boosts we enjoy it very much..tnx again and happy new year..
    IGN:Le0rex
  • emilien88emilien88 Posts: 6Approved Member Beginner
    Un nouveau personne pourrai t'il voir le jour en 2017??
  • luucaas999luucaas999 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    Que tal um modo de customização da arma melhorada não apenas scoop e silenciador, mas cores e temas que conforme joga libera ou compra via bp e bsc...um modo fre for all tambem seria bacana.
    IGN: MilliodaS
  • Oldtoby88Oldtoby88 Posts: 25Approved Member Beginner
    edited January 2017
    Will we ever see North American country options in Blackshot ?

I'd suggest fixing the respawn invincibility protection to turn off when said player respawning decides to fire their weapon rather then letting said player have 3 to 7 seconds to kill you while try to evade being killed by them until it turns off & they become an active target.

This is very annoying considering players can get up to half way across some maps with respawn invincibility protection still on or even worse RM where said player can respawn anywhere on the map & shoot from one end of some maps to the other with respawn invincibility protection still on. This should be fixed & would still give the player respawn invincibility protection for that same time period unless they decide to fire their weapon that would still leave them with getting the 1st shot off vs an opponent before losing their respawn invincibility protection.

IGN: Blacklotu5 

Also what ever happened to this contest: 
    As always, we'll be rewarding 10 random users who post their IGNs on this note with a prize (leave a positive comment, too!).
    This week's prize is: CG Bren Tuning!
    ^^^did any of the 10 random users get the prize yet?
    IGN: Blacklotu5
    NAFC Clan Master
    California, USA

• SoorajSooraj Posts: 11Approved Member Beginner
    Well My question will be How do you see urself amongst the GM team ?
    Is it worth being part of the team ?
    What do you think is worth being a GM ?

My suggeston will be to everyone being honest in game , no hacks.....

and i would like to see more events in game :D

IGN : xShock_
  • xatoxicxatoxic Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
    Hello :)
    I have 3 questions !
    1st: when do you fix the Giftbug ? Since 2014 or so no one can send gifts :(
    2nd: why we are from Germany or maybe Europe cant join the brasil Server but the brasil Players can join our Clanservers with a Ping from 544 ? Its unbelieveble to play against them :(
    3rd: I miss the sd exp boosts :) when they Come ?
    Thanks for answers :)

IGN: C4ndyMan__
    molly1988
  • xVECAxxVECAx Posts: 9Approved Member Beginner
    edited January 2017
    Hello,
    1. when  will bug be removed  in achievements for the task UNLIMITED KILLER I (UBA) ?
    2. Is it possible to add to the list of members of the clan when they were online  last time?

IGN: xVECAx
    Life is a game. You can be a player or a toy!
  • MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    edited January 2017
    Hello,

Here are some suggestions

-Add way more suits and stuff to be able to have our own unique character. 
    -Bring back some old maps. 
    -Do something about the fact that there are not a lot of people in Discord. When Blackshot used to have its own TS3 server there were way more people back then. What about creating some event/live streams in which some players could ask questions/make suggestions through Discord ? It might bring some players in Blackshot's Discord. 
    -Do way more live streams so we (players) can feel more connected to the GM-Team/Vertigo staff.
    -Do some kind of giveaways on Facebook for instance in order to bring more players to the game. 

My questions are : 
    -What are your plans for Blackshot in the future ? (New content... Etc ?) 
    -What do you plan to do about the current hacking problems ?

Happy New Year.
    IGN : MrDeyveeN
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
    #bringbacktheoldblackshot
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
  • carloseduardo00carloseduardo00 Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
    Por que não existe um GM em especial cuidando do Serve br ? ( Nunca vi o trakinas lah no serve br )

IGN:zNascimento_
  • molly1988molly1988 Posts: 14Approved Member Beginner
    At the usa time we have to play vs hackers Why from all the GM team there is only Diabo elco and Arween active ?
  • xKabulozoxKabulozo Posts: 5Approved Member Beginner
    Quais sao as metas do Blackshot para 2017 e sobre att semanalmete do GameGuard para combater os hackers que estao invadindo o jogo ?

Ign : xKabulozox
  • sloooksloook Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
    edited January 2017
    Por que o jogo ta tendo tantos bugs e hackers resentimente ?

Ign : IPsyCoDeLiChs___
  • vitorSZvitorSZ Posts: 3Approved Member Beginner
    edited January 2017
    O que fazer para tentar trazer o verdadeiro BlackShot que era como 2011? Com menos macros menos hacks e etc ...    IGN : itsHaTe_

• joseferson1joseferson1 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Olá eu queria saber se programas   como  watfast podem ser  usados  no jogo  ou  são penalizados  caso forem usados?   feliz ano novo  IGN:josefersom
  • mrengineer11mrengineer11 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Hi...First happy new year for you .
    Please all i need is restoring my account back 
    i have forgotten the password  and the email because i left the game for 6 months
    my user name >>mkassab1000>>please help me i need to play the game again >>
    Thank You 
    IGN :_HunTeR
  • YeseninYesenin Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Well, the FIRST question is: why this game have more cash stuff that is disbalancing the whole game, many people just cant donate, but they still like this game, doesnt they diserve a chance? I talk more about stuffs like TP1 and Medi prem, but specially to TP1, that item is the whole sense of the game.

The SECOND is: Of course macros, that is one big problem of this game couple of years, will it be somehow detected? Stopped? Removed? 

Suggestions

Well, there should be more balance between cash and bp, of course the cash item always need to have their "cherry" because people want to have unique items that some doesnt have, but its a style question, OVERPOWERING the weapon already make this game paytowin, i talk more about sr2 veresk tuning, msr omega, ak47 project dragon... The sr2 veresk, with MACROS like PsychadeliC has (Oups, i say it) IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN.

ign: vPoweRfull
  • DAvaahDAvaah Posts: 0Member Beginner
    hacker bug players gamers stop..tnx again and happy new year..
    IGN: DAvaah
  • patrickmatadorpatrickmatador Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Olá, quando vão realizar eventos brasileiros?
    IGN: xX__TICO__Xx
  • ReAcTionZxReAcTionZx Posts: 0Member Beginner

Hello,

My suggestions are:

Add more suits and stuff , like helmet or modif his own character

More Events, where everyone can win BS weapons or someting like that.

More OP BP Weapons !

My questions is:

What will change in 2017 in BlackShot ??

IngameName:

ReAcTionZx

• DAvaahDAvaah Posts: 0Member Beginner
    hack players ban & stop 2017  IGN DAvaah
  • AndreaPirloAndreaPirlo Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Em 2017 pretendem colocar as vietnam suits de volta ?

IDN:GleenRhee
This discussion has been closed.