Bring back Loa and Braiken castle

Well, This game was fun some years back ago, there are people that love it like it his right now, but there're some people that loved it more back in the days.
So I saw many posts, but no one talked about Loa and Braiken castle, What about bring it back?

p.s - I played on 2moons And I really would love this game more if it had both maps.
PappyPlay

Comments

• zebrasbebraszebrasbebras Posts: 19Approved Member Beginner
    I support, i really love the nostalgia when it comes to loa and braiken castle.
    kapitxuPappyPlay
  • kapitxukapitxu Posts: 1Member Beginner
    There's much things they could bring back, but this maps where both way better than ardeca.
  • PappyPlayPappyPlay Posts: 293Approved Member Intermediate
    I agree, loved Loa and Braiken Castles.  But I think the game developers' motivation to keep using Ardeca as the "base camp" is because there are too few players now.  When I first started with GameHi, Loa was wall-to-wall with players, and Braiken had quite a few.  Also, back then there were two distinct servers, and not just Seraphi.  I forget the old server names now - Siz was one of them. But having the two servers allowed for much more interesting battles in areas like Dead Front and Coloseum....teams from each server competing against each other.

You may also recall maps that have "disappeared" - Black Tomb (I think it was called...with connection from Python Castle) for example.  The map is still "there" if you have some of the old "auto-repositioning" keys, otherwise it's unaccessible.

To me, the game flow made more logical sense when, for example, Python Dungeon was in Python Castle.  And also having Crespo Dungeon playable on 3 levels was a plus for new users learning the dungeons.  It would be great if all dungeons were playable on multiple levels.