End of hackers Make this Game Good

dekaronjakedekaronjake Posts: 8Member Beginner
you guys need to recruit  the best team for anti hackers who use to make DDOS attacks in this server i prefer chinese are best hacking and preventing  why wont you create a mirror server to hide the original files  and they can only hack the mirror    i love this game more than my family i use to play 12 hours a day with in 10 years i heard rumors that 30% of old players quit because of game system has been change into worse , this is not about just bussiness this is about giving and easy access to players ,  i know we got already the easy leveling access like runes easy moving to different areas  buying potions, but the drop rate feels like its always in -100% drop status   its really hard to slot items like armor/weapon the dils is in millions and the drop of dils is too low,that is the reason why other players use to buy dils from site just to be OP ,why dont you make a map which contains akris that drops bronze coins  only bronze coins no stupid drop  and its forever not like a event for 1 hour only, this server is only a copy right dont be like 2moons you can be different in order to satisfy players give them what they want but only these easy access farming dils/oh i know we already got this runes for leveling and holy water for moving   ,come on guys where is the teamwork here? some say also theres rat in your team who sell bugs and hacks what do you thing why this game had hacks and bugs? even i has a strong game guard ?