Scamming in game

[DK]Buffy[DK]Buffy Posts: 21Approved Member Beginner

Hello Heroes,

It has recently been brought up frequently that some of you
got scammed in-game by other players.

This is an issue that we hate to see and read about,
however, we would like to alert you to be CAREFUL with your items! As it is your
responsibility who you are trading with, we want to remind you that
we cannot provide recovery if you lost items due to scamming. Please be very
cautious with your valuable items.

Regards,

[DK]Buffy

rimvydas

Comments

• TriariiTriarii Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Providing we don't get items back, if we have proof of the player who scammed, will they get any punishment, such as a perm ban. ??
  • FrobozFroboz Posts: 34Approved Member Beginner
    Maybe there can be a special department/topic here in this forum for these SCAMMERS ?

I would just love to get them listed, like the thief MentalAnguish who stole a +9 lvl 18* helmet from me.

Its not the price, what we lose. Its the fact they do it, and still comes back and play as if nothing happend.

Let all know who/what they really are, somewhere easy for all to find/read ! ! !

• DrunkenkickDrunkenkick Posts: 148Approved Member Trainee
    Forget listing them. IP ban those players. Delete all accounts accessed via that IP. < Accounts as in multiple as one account to scam items send to actual account they intend to use or another to sell then pass dills on to main.
    Air above me, earth below me, water around me, fire within me.  #F*ckDesolation
  • [DK]Elanin[DK]Elanin Posts: 27Approved Member Beginner
    Players that are scamming other players will be sanctioned accordingly.
  • ricksanchezricksanchez Posts: 33Member Beginner
    Wtf is wrong with you ppl ... you want perm ban for scamers ? for what, for being stupid enough to trust someone ? thats what i like in mmorpg's the social part, it makes the game more interesting.Just deal with it.Social engineering is fun if you know how to do it 

sry for bad english 
    linkinxero
  • DrunkenkickDrunkenkick Posts: 148Approved Member Trainee
    @ricksanchez you dont deserve this name, Rick Sanchez is logically smart. If you get conned IRL, the conman gets arrested. Or you can sue.
    That's how its dealt with.
    Boost logic.
    If you consider scamming a cog in social engineering, you must live in some dark place.
    Air above me, earth below me, water around me, fire within me.  #F*ckDesolation
  • MateaB1MateaB1 Posts: 351Approved Member Intermediate
    I see here use of word "scammer" very often, but I am not sure that it has the same meaning to everyone. If someone tricks you into something and you feel that you have been played, that is not scamming. If someone lies to you and you receive some negative consequences, that's not scamming either. If you trust someone and lend him/her an item and you don't get it back, that's not scamming but stealing, unless you received counter-value of some kind or other player sells it, then it's scamming. Some players pay to other players to make them gear (with real or game money, does not matter) and get a raw deal (fake video or not even that), where they are insured that it "failed". Well, that's scamming. Giving other players your account username/password in order to receive some direct payment and loosing whole account as a consequence, that's scamming too (don't ever do that, there is a security bug, you can't get it back). Anyway, I believe that GMs should clearly state what is "a scam", therefore punishable, so players could stop accusing each other, making nonsense. Same goes for other popular names players nick each other with: hacker, cheater, retard, etc.
    skroten
  • MondiVGMondiVG Posts: 214Approved Member Trainee
    MateaB1

You are funny do you think they got the knowledge to understand you? ha ha 

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • h2obrrh2obrr Posts: 290Approved Member Intermediate
    @ricksanchez

If by "social engineering" you mean: trick, lie, mislead, fake yourself to take advantage of someone, I would consider seeing a doctor, you may have a personality disorder.
  • ricksanchezricksanchez Posts: 33Member Beginner
    Oh yeah, if im a lier I need to see a doctor, such a smart idea... And btw i will scam people who deserve it.If someone scam me I wont get angry, iltry to scam him him back lol and i have to get perm ban for that ? its just a game , i dont see problem to lie people here
    ec8or74
  • h2obrrh2obrr Posts: 290Approved Member Intermediate
    @ricksanchez

For what you have said, you have traces of:

"thinking that some(if not all) people are below you intelectually and they deserve to suffer"
    "no ethics or moral, you do what you need to scam"
    "no remorse or guilt, for such acts"

So yes, I think you should see a doctor.
    ec8or74
  • athiestjewathiestjew Posts: 4Approved Member Beginner
    IISegeuripperII  is a "Liar" aka scammer whatever you would call em, just a heads up. 
  • ec8or74ec8or74 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Oh yeah, if im a lier I need to see a doctor, such a smart idea... And
    btw i will scam people who deserve it.If someone scam me I wont get
    angry, iltry to scam him him back lol and i have to get perm ban for
    that ? its just a game , i dont see problem to lie people here

I really hope you literally live by that. Because if so you´ll end up in a place where u get force fed Cock and if you don´t comply you´ll get beaten to death with a bar of soap in a sock.
  • iMollyiMolly Posts: 145Approved Member
    @richsanchez

your the exact garbage we don't want here. Its one thing to try for a good deal, or good price on something, its another thing to be out to purposely try to scam someone.

But i will say this for you, you do not need a doctor, that's not what doctors are for. You need a physiologist, you have traits of very bad personality disorders, you might want to know which you have. Then when you scam someone IRL you can use it as excuse to stay out of jail.
  • bumbachabumbacha Posts: 11Member Beginner
    Hello every1 ofc they wont do a ban list cus they will be in front of all for cheating lieyng scamming us !
  • LeTrol02LeTrol02 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    PLAYERS DONT GET BAN FOR SCAMMING, BUT WHEN YOU HAVE PROOF OF GMS SELLING DILLS, GOLD DRAGON BOXES AND THAT GM LEVANTE SHIT ON EVENTS, MAKING HES FALLOWS, HIS OWN FRIENDS, WHO PAY THEM IN REAL MONEY TO WIN HIS EVENTS, THEY GET U BANNED : CHECK PAPAYA GENERAL AND POST UR COMMENT, DONT PLAY A GAME WHERE GM SHIT TO WIN MONEY, WHERE UR HARD WORKING WORTH NOTHING TO THEM
  • patrialegionpatrialegion Posts: 210Approved Member Trainee
    What about all the false accusations which are made on  you'r account? noone gives a funk about them?
    We need someone to inspect our GM's and tickets opened.
  • TheMaster313TheMaster313 Posts: 40Approved Member Beginner
    @ricksanchez

I think @h2obrr @iMolly havent seen rick and morty. Rick Sanchez is the smartest being not just in this reality, but allll realities. 

Also, its psychiatrist not a  physiologist, which is like, a P.T for cardio issues. Is brain part of the cardiovascular system?
    Image result for the master dr who
  • patrialegionpatrialegion Posts: 210Approved Member Trainee
    Thorontur lost pvp and refuses to pay up now, thats concidered as scam?
  • darksoredarksore Posts: 7Member Beginner
    ^ Obviously not.. A scam is when you try to trick people into giving their account or item to you, in return for something, you just betted, and when he lost, he choose not to pay up because he wants to keep his money, You however did not lose anything in the process, so therefore it isn't a scam.
    patrialegion
  • globalixawpsglobalixawps Posts: 17Member Beginner
    you're all dumb
  • frkx1337xxfrkx1337xx Posts: 22Approved Member Beginner
    If you're dumb enough to have this happen to you, maybe it's for the better. You fkin' deserve it. Its 2k17 ppl, wake da fk up 
    SojuPayToLose
     Lv 190 Segnale 
     Healing Hands
     Senior Blue Knight 
  • robinsonzrobinsonz Posts: 129Approved Member Trainee
    i like todos
  • awesome1989awesome1989 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Good day!

anyone can help me?

yesterday i went to sleep and my character is on vend mode, when power interrupts, i login my account now but operator said :unusual doing detect on this account, i never do sometjing wrong why i i cant log in? ty 

• LameStudentLameStudent Posts: 1Member Beginner
    hmm
  • StevenSegnalStevenSegnal Posts: 226Approved Member Trainee
    Today my friend got scammed by other player.
    Hes MC3 +10 was stole by that player cus he ware trade it to hem for insert vitality + heal gems. [DK]Buffy pls explane me how to be careful when there are 2 reasons to my friend get scamed so easy.
    1st. Those gems are non tradable. ( how I can buy gems for my +10 or OP option hem armor withoud get scame?! )
    2nd. Once I has gems in my hem but there was a bug and my gems ware gone so I have to buy another because I still don't have my old gems back.

Wheres my foulth how I can be careful maybe I shall play with MC3 with guard gems?
    What i have to do now? Make another MC3 hem and hope i got same or better options?

This is the questions from my friend hope we get answer of this.

Резултат с изображение за dekaron trans

Main Char:

MadeInChine  <<<

Segita Hunter 192

Резултат с изображение за dekaron skills

Alt Char:

Galaxy <<<

Aloken 170

• RefreshsunRefreshsun Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Players that are scamming other players will be sanctioned accordingly.