pay to win even more?(GM)

akobihatavakobihatav Posts: 25Member Beginner
Why coins cant be farmed in maps or some dungeons? 

Comments

• iMollyiMolly Posts: 145Approved Member
    I think its called a dShop event. Basically, they make an event, around a certain item/s, and instead of letting all players farm for said item/s, they just put them in dShop instead. That way poor players get nothing, and people who don't wish to pay for a free game get nothing too.

Keeps the game very balanced, then only the rich players that already own most high lvl items, get even more rare things that new or non-pay2win players cant get.

IB2 Revision works nice too, you get 9/10 times 1 royal exp coin, and maybe 1/10 step 1 or step 3 box, even though as part of the update they aren't supposed to drop them. Only the best updates for Dekaron.
  • painintheusspainintheuss Posts: 27Approved Member Beginner
    haha why are u QQ guys??

This is the kind of events you wanted and asked for in the Free2play topic... remember??

"Make events so we can spent real money on"

I do not understand whats the problem?

Thank you once again papaya for making our wishes come true!!

~Back to League of Legends again~
  • h2obrrh2obrr Posts: 290Approved Member Intermediate
    What is most interesting is such event coming after P2W Discussion.

And another month without act 19.

A "Make the players advertise the game" event with poor rewards

And a PVP event with poor rewards too, if they think that a random pt will work... I can see people letting they being killed just to give the win to a friend like they do @ colo.
    akobihatav
  • OceaniaOceania Posts: 51Approved Member Beginner
    QueenBMajesticUnicorn
  • rayownsallrayownsall Posts: 33Member Beginner
    seems like the quote "same 5h1t different toilet(company)" is the epitome of this game.
    Another month no a19.
    Another P2W Event, nothing will change-make money through dshop, GG
  • olvag01olvag01 Posts: 117Approved Member Trainee
    edited March 2017
    They said few days ago "we gonna make the game more free2play"

Hahahahaha what a joke!

Still waiting act 19.....
    Papaya team pls just give up....u fail again

❤❤❤ Valtari ❤❤❤ 
    Segnale lvl 193
  • MajesticUnicornMajesticUnicorn Posts: 109Approved Member Trainee
    Soon...
    I am the one and only, from Rising to Evolution.

L4XJEW0.jpg

¢ค໓ēຖ

N૦૦ც ✯

ιllιlı.ıl น lııl ຖ lııl lııl ¢ lııl  lııl r lııl ຖ lıιllιlı

lııl  ιllιlı.ıl ◔͜͡◔ lııl ຖ lııl  lııl  lııl  lııl ◑͜͡◐ lııl ✘ lıιllιlı

• xiAoShinStarxiAoShinStar Posts: 43Member Beginner
    edited March 2017
    This is MADNESS!
    if they really wanted to earn that much, just make all dshop items tradeable just like any pserver do instead of putting alot of shit in dshop just to make money..

• ShadowAlokenLVShadowAlokenLV Posts: 200Approved Member Trainee
    edited March 2017
    Funny how our [GM]s got bad memories.

Before NEXON passed rights to Papaya i did suggest to Gismo and Veronica to make a cool event, where all runes should be purchased and IB2 event avaible with updated drops and introduce 40 IB2 ticket boundle for sell and new item drop rates added.

At least for this  poor crapy event they made one thing right, all runes are sealed in pack so yea good job Papaya.

But about rest, well just pathetic, first they promised act 19.5 like last year June, and if i remember right, NEXON wrote that after Papaya migration sooon act 19.5 will be released. With all the "soon" i have seen in past, this one is whole new level, seems it will be at least 9 month of soon they have promised. The worst of all that is how Papaya rehashing old events, where in my case have loged  like 5x in past 5 months just for couple min. About this new event, really in IB2 ticket boundle you put usless malakites and just  10x ib2 tickets?? What about introducing just 20 ib2 ticket pack and IB token pack and let users decide wich one they want to buy, instead adding to cash shop boundle of junk. And seriously WTF is that IB2 drop update, at least could have add as drop Blue Knight EXP coins/Royal Rank up drops or Uniq Pet random box as top reward.

Anyways, im out till next event update, at least stocked up runes in my stash so just because of that event rate is 3/10.
  • DanskBW1992DanskBW1992 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    100% agree, so lame.....
  • Muller21prMuller21pr Posts: 12Member Beginner
    in fact a lot of games want to be paid.
    for example I've been playing League of Legends and unfortunately I paid $100 to buy clothes and different things...