Community Profile - GM Jason

lucasVGAlucasVGA Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
edited October 2017 Event

Hello Mercenaries,

The Community Profile Event series continues.

Here players from all around the world will have the chance to share their Experiences, Hints, Tips and much more.

Every Month our team will select a random player from the comment section below to be interviewed.

The selected user not only will be featured on the Event but will also win a 7 days BSC prize, that will be chosen by the previous interviewee.

We will also be rewarding 10 random users who post their IGNs on this post with the selected prize for 3 days!

(leave a positive comment, too!).

This month we are featuring our newest GM: GM - JASON !

Who are you? Tell us a bit about yourself?

Hello Blackshot-Community,

My name is Jason and I'm from Germany. I'm currently 18 years young and I still go to college.My goal is to study psychology.

In my spare time, I like to play Blackshot, going out with my friends and listening to music. I speak German, English, a bit Punjabi and school-French. I joined the GM-Team November in 2016, and I'm glad to have the opportunity to support this game and its community.

Why is your IGN Jason? did you have any other before? tell us about it.?

My current IGN is GM-Jason and it just represents myself. It's like saying “Hi, I'm Jason “. I didn't have any other name besides this one because I have been the same person until now.

Who is your best BlackShot friend? How long have you known each other, and what’s your favorite memory with this friend?

First of all, let me start this off by saying I made a lot of friends in this game and I do appreciate every single one of them and they're all amazing in their way. 

The most outstanding person I've ever met in this game has been KittyMel though.
We have known each other for over 2 and a half years now and she's an amazing person. 

My favorite memory was us playing Clan War together and she was so excited that she was screaming, laughing and destroying the enemy team while the rest of us was laughing our brains out.

How long have you been playing BlackShot? In that time, what's your favorite BlackShot memory?

I've been playing Blackshot for approximately 3 years and I still enjoy playing it every single day.

I don't have a favorite memory, to be honest. I experienced so much and I had so many good memories that it would be a crime to pick one of it out, but here are some brief memories.

- Achieving my NZ Knife 

- Playing and talking with the old GM-Team on TeamSpeak 

- 24 hours Blackshot countdown with a few of my friends

- Every single laughter 

- Joining the GM-Team

What are your favorite weapons? (BSC/BP) why?

Oh, that's easy to answer. 

BSC: 

At the moment, my most liked weapon is the AK 47 Al Bayrak, because it's quite handy, but you also need some experience to use it as a deadly weapon.

BP: 

From the past until now it was/is the SCAR. At the beginning of my Blackshot time I was playing only BP and I played it for ages and I was pretty good and it is still strong. Unfortunately, it's a bit underrated nowadays.

What is your favorite Game Mode & Map? Give us some hints and tips on this Map/Mode?

Game Mode:

That's easy! URF. I love a fast gameplay and this mode is certainly the most fun. Incredible movement, great fire rate, less respawn time and much more! 

Personal advice: Rush and get whatever you can, because being on a killing spree will increase the fun.

Map:

Power Plant. I like bigger maps because you can turn them into a hide and seek and also use tactical strategy to achieve the victory. It's ideal for playing smart, but also for rushing and playing defensive that means no matter what my mood is like this map is ready for it!

Personal Advice: Use the generators (close to A) and the stairs to outsmart your enemy. Keep in mind that doors are ideal for surprising your opponent!

How long have you been in your Clan? do you like the Wars? if so, why?

I've been in the clan “Game Masters” for 4 months now and we've played several Clan Wars. Playing Clan Wars with them is fantastic because we are focusing and enjoying it at the same time. It's the perfect fusion between competitive gameplay and having fun/laughing.

If you had the ability to implement one thing in the game (anything you want) what would it be?

Due to my obsession with music, I would love to implement an international radio, with music in the lobby and for TDM matches, because playing with a rhythm makes me happier. 

The playlist should have a little bit of everything, so that everyone can enjoy it and it, obviously, should be updated regularly.

Anything you'd like to say to the Community?

Yes, I would like to say three things.

1. Always keep in mind that you (the community) make the game. If we have a strong community,

we'll have a strong game. Everyone can cause a change.

2. Be kind to one and other.

3. Here's a good quote: “You have witchcraft in your lips “

Any shout-outs you'd like to make?

Shootout to the GM-Team: Guys, you're doing an amazing job. I appreciate every single one of you!

Shootout to everyone who knows me: Hey, you! Want to play Blackshot?

To everyone: Wish you all a great day!

Last but not least: Thank you for having me. It has been my pleasure and also awakened some old memories <3

Thank you for your time, GM - JASON

It's been an absolute pleasure sitting down and getting to know you for this Month's Community Profile.

This month's prize was suggested by GM - JASON and is the * AWP Ghost*. 

Comments

• lucasVGAlucasVGA Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
    edited March 2017

WINNERS FROM LAST INTERVIEW

1. hemaoa123
    2. _DeeP__ShArK_
    3. xSh0ck_
    4. iComplicated
    5. Leodecco
    6. _Airplanes
    7. eu_te_amo_2010
    8. Blacklotu5
    9. Denise_x_Robson
    10. GeneRal_1 

Congrats guys, you all received an AK47 Midas for 3 days!!
    Thank you for participating.

fredericofs
  • fredericofsfredericofs Posts: 52Approved Member Beginner
    Parabéns
    IGN : _ ESCARAVELHO_
    IGN: FredBR
    Clan; Purgatory [leader]
    Patent; Brigadier General
  • ahmed205080ahmed205080 Posts: 9Approved Member Beginner
    IGN:_TheOnly0ne__
  • MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    Well hello there !

IGN : MrDeyveeN
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
    #bringbacktheoldblackshot
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
  • menagino1menagino1 Posts: 7Member Beginner
     IGN: Cpt_XeduardoX
    A blackshot player coming all the way from Malaysia, playing I'm Asian region. I've started playing blackshot since 2010 when blackshot was under Garena. The game has surprisingly improved in terms of updates and there are less hackers these days. Keep up the great work GMs.
    A blackshot player coming all the way from Malaysia, playing I'm Asian region. I've started playing blackshot since 2010 when blackshot was under Garena. The game has surprisingly improved in terms of updates and there are less hackers these days. Keep up the great work GMs.

• hany2001hany2001 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    IGN:_The0nlyOne__
  • hany2001hany2001 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    IGN:The0nlyOne__
  • ThcMagikThcMagik Posts: 139Approved Member Trainee
    IGN: vp_Snax