[**EVENT**] KING OF THRONES

DIABO_GameMastersDIABO_GameMasters Posts: 1,325BS DSH Professional
edited April 2017 Event
imageAre you a King among men? Our GMs will decide, as you fight for survival in our all-new Free For All mode!

Our GMs will be hosting rooms for players to battle for fame and glory. This event will be happening every Friday at 19:00 CET in the month of April.

✪ Event Mechanics:

▪ From 04.01.17 to 04.31.17, the GM Team will create Every Friday at 19:00 CET a room on the World Server with the name [**EVENT**] King of Thrones on the new Game Mode FFA - Free For All;

▪ The room will be protected by password and the password will be announced to all users;

▪ Your objective is to try to join the room is soon as possible and as the title says try t to be the King of the Throne by achieving the best score of the match;

✪ Event Rules:

▪  Only default characters are allowed (Rayne, Mantis, etc.. are not allowed);

▪  All weapons and gears are allowed except throwing knife;

▪  You can only participate once per day and if you win on any of the in game events promoted by the GM Team, you can only participate 7 days after (to give the chance to participate & win to more players);

▪ 
 If you break the event rules will be blocked of all in game events for a minimum period of 14 days;

✪ Event Rewards:

▪  All participants will receive the new Claymore Mine for 1 day;

▪  2nd Place, based on final scoreboard, will receive the new Claymore Mine for 3 days;

▪  1st Place, based on final scoreboard, will receive the new Claymore Mine for 7 days + Random BSC weapon for 3 days;

Let the games begin!

Team BlackShot
Facebook          YouTube

Comments

• JasonGameMastersJasonGameMasters Posts: 471Member, BS GM Intermediate
    edited March 2017

Bist du der Herrscher unter den Männern? Unsere GMs werden es entscheiden, während du um dein Überleben kämpfst in unseren neuen Free For All Modus!

Unsere GMs werden Räume für Spieler veranstalten, in denen man für Ruhm und Anerkennung kämpft. Dieses Event findet jeden Freitag um 19:00 Uhr (CET) im Monat April statt.

✪ Event Verlauf:

▪ Vom 01.04.17 bis zum 31.04.17  wird das GM-Team jeden Freitag um 19:00 Uhr (CET) einen Raum auf den Worldserver mit den Namen [**EVENT**] King of Thrones im  neuen Spielmodus FFA - Free For All erstellen.

▪ Der Raum wird passwortgeschützt sein und das Passwort wird allen Spielern im Spiel bekannt gegeben;

▪ Deine Aufgabe wird es sein den Raum so schnell wie möglich beizutreten und ,wie der Titel bereits sagt, versuchen der King of the Throne zu sein, indem du die beste Punktzahl im Spiel erreichst;

✪ Event Regeln:

▪  Nur Standardcharaktere sind gestattet (Rayne, Mantis, etc.. sind nicht erlaubt);

▪  Alle Waffen und Ausrüstungen sind gestattet außer das Wurfmesser;

▪  Du kannst nur einmal pro Tag teilnehmen und falls du in irgendeinen, von den GM-Team geführten, Event gewinnst, dann kannst du erst nach 7 Tagen wieder teilnehmen (um mehreren Spieler die Möglichkeit zu geben mitzumachen und zu gewinnen);

▪ 
     Wenn du gegen die Eventregeln verstößt wirst du für mindestens zwei Wochen von allen Events im Spiel ausgeschlossen;

✪ Event Belohnungen:

▪  Alle Teilnehmer erhalten die neue Claymore Mine für 1 Tag;

▪  Der 2.Platz, basierend auf der Gewinnertafel, erhält die neue Claymore Mine für 3 Tage;

▪  Der 1.Platz, basierend auf der Gewinnertafel, erhält die neue Claymore Mine für 7 Tage + eine zufällig gewählte BSC Waffe für 3 Tage;

Lasst die Spiele beginnen!

Team BlackShot
    | BlackShot Global GM  - German & English | 
This discussion has been closed.