DF timer!

Cobaye51Cobaye51 Posts: 25Member Beginner
You should add something incredible and very interesting is to add a permanent countdown to the Dead Front so the world can know when the DF will start. That's what I want!

The best thing to know is to press B and the table appears with a countdown count. Enough to know when the DF begins.

I hope they add the great countdown timer in the table ^^

Comments

• YerOldmanisHereYerOldmanisHere Posts: 174Member Trainee
    naaaahhh...

look, if you want to know when the DF will start, all you need to do is visit the website. It does have a real-time TIMER CEST for all 4 everyday game events...

see: https://dekaron.papayaplay.com/dekaron.do

Ellonohm
    Deadlands
    DeadFront (Fire DF)
    Ice Castle (Ice DF)

Obviously not many characters in-game knows and is unaware of the purpose of the website. It's just a simple ALT+TAB and visit - and then you'll know the event schedule in game wherever you are in the planet.

Don't expect papaya to make that kind of adjustment in-game as they are very busy in finishing the ACT19 translation -> which we will be getting very soon........very very sooonnn... like 2 more years. xD

Have a taste of my Kameha-meha boom boom boom.,
    Black Wizard
  • Cobaye51Cobaye51 Posts: 25Member Beginner
    I hope they can translate en french in act 19 :D 2 years is too long XD

i have question. where is the Deadland and Elohm?
  • YerOldmanisHereYerOldmanisHere Posts: 174Member Trainee
    teleport and go to Crespo Map then go to Valley Rift Map - there you will see the entrance for both maps (Deadlands and Ellonohm)

Have a taste of my Kameha-meha boom boom boom.,
    Black Wizard
  • Cobaye51Cobaye51 Posts: 25Member Beginner
    thanks for help me YerOldmanisHere