Oldschool Dekaron Server

zebrasbebraszebrasbebras Posts: 19Approved Member Beginner
As i noticed, many players are upset what we get as new updates.

Every single time, there is update that leads players of Dekaron to quit. There is too much things we DON'T want in game. Some of us, Veterans, that are here since 2moons or action 3, remember it as a game that makes us feel nostalgia.

Lets face it, dekaron is dying, not slowly, but fast. But wait? what can we do about it?

There is allot of examples, how games that were dying, got back on track after releasing an oldschool server as an official game. lets say for example Silkroad, or Runescape, They made a game that players want to play, they have 66% of players on the servers that are oldschool, because with these updates we have now, its just another shity mmo, that does not look unique at all. We want a game to be simple, it gives feeling of a great life.

I can assure you, if you will make an ACTION 3 lets say or ACTION 4.5 Server (on A 4.5 we got New cosmo skills for summy if i am correct) as an official 2nd server, you will make double what you make now.

We want old server like it was before with old D-Shop to be back so we can look under incar magicians skirt.

Comment down bellow to support this

Stako93

Comments

• YerOldmanisHereYerOldmanisHere Posts: 174Member Trainee
    so you want to revive the old Action 3 or 4 or whatever 4.5????

After all these updates and sh1ts from the developers?

I don't think so bro. Sure we enjoy the old 2moons back then (we all do) but not a chance. It's no different in opening a new private server and let anyone play it.

What all the GMs, staff, Devs needs to do is to simplified the game (not that the game is complicated or anything - heck I don't even know what I mean here LOL). Fix the markets - but this means A LOT OF WORK needs to be done....and I'm not mentioning the poor advertisement etc. etc. etc.

Papaya can't even give us the promise Act19 which should be available VERY VERY soon... so yea there you go. That won't happen. Not even in our wildest dream. Some things are just meant to be forgotten (sad).

They want our money. Period.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ttcuMi511r0ycx6.gif

Have a taste of my Kameha-meha boom boom boom.,
    Black Wizard
  • zebrasbebraszebrasbebras Posts: 19Approved Member Beginner
    One day, when i be a millionaire, i will buy dekaron. 
    YerOldmanisHereStako93
  • pescasefuzpescasefuz Posts: 130Approved Member Trainee
    edited April 2017
    Believe me that i am also nostalgic for action 3-4-5-6
    But you should understand that game had it flaws than, some classes were immortal back than.
    personally i didn't liked the idea of exp runes, it kinda fk up the game in a way. - you level pretty quick and that's it. as a new player you get 190 and doesn't know anything about the game and gets bored and quit or something like that.
    And to go back and play again to let's say lvl 133 and to start farming months and months to this lvl and for +9/10 items that i got now (farmed in the last 4-6 years). NO THANKS MATE! :D

What this game really needs:

1. fix bugs (agency, etc)
    2. advertising
    3. more advertising
    4. a little more advertising
    5. new content (no more than 6 months from Korea patch)
    6. event items that are introduced in game, after a period of time let's say when event is over +1 or 2months they should be implemented in the game (ex gold dragon weapon can be aquired from some multiple part quest and some ingredients like: 1000 seeds +1000 dragon souls + 1000miterra, etc) so normal players should have the chance to farm it (hard but have a chance)
    7. advertising? (what i learned so far: if wanna make money, you must invest money)
  • TheMaster313TheMaster313 Posts: 40Approved Member Beginner
    @pescasefuz

Reckon we need more advertising?
    Image result for the master dr who