Community Profile - MrDeyveeN

lucasVGAlucasVGA Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
edited October 2017 Event

Hello Mercenaries,

The Community Profile Event series continues.

Here players from all around the world will have the chance to share their Experiences, Hints, Tips and much more.

Every Month our team will select a random player from the comment section below to be interviewed.

The selected user not only will be featured on the Event but will also win a 7 days BSC prize.

We will also be rewarding 10 random users who post their IGNs on this post with the selected prize for 3 days!

(leave a positive comment, too!).

This month we are featuring our dear friend: MrDeyveeN!

Who are you? Tell us a bit about yourself?

My IGN is MrDeyveeN and I have been playing Blackshot since the beginning of the game. I'm almost 21 years old and I leave in France !.

Why is your IGN MrDeyveeN? tell us about it.?

My IGN is MrDeyveeN. It is related to my real-life name.

Who is your best BlackShot friend? How long have you known each other, and what’s your favorite memory with this friend?

First I honestly don't have any "best BlackShot friend". I made a lot of good friends through the years and I have a lot of good memories with them.

How long have you been playing BlackShot? In that time, what's your favorite BlackShot memory?

I have been playing BlackShot since the beginning of the game. I have A LOT of BlackShot memories, but I certainly miss some old maps like Roppongi (SD-I) for instance, I had so much fun on this map! 

What are your favorite weapons? (BSC/BP) why?

Since I'm mostly playing with snipers, my favorite weapons are currently the AWP CRIMSON/AZURE and the MSR OMEGA. I also like the KATANA. In terms of BP, my favorite weapon is AWP GOLD 

Back in the "old BlackShot", my favorite weapons used to be CHEYTAC and Kukri Knife ! I also loved the MEAT HAMMER.!

What is your favorite Game Mode & Map? Give us some hints and tips on this Map/Mode?

I love the SD mode. I almost play all the maps that are available in the game but one of my favorite ones has to be Broken City (SD) since I'm mostly playing sniper.

I think that this map is great for playing with a lovely sniper (don't camp though !)

If you had the ability to implement one thing in the game (anything you want) what would it be?

I would love to see more suits, parts (and even gloves and shoes for instance) to be able to fully customize our character. We would see less "Premium Characters" while playing and we would be able to have our own unique character!

Anything you'd like to say to the Community?

Yes, Stay united and be polite between each other..

Any shout-outs you'd like to make?

Play fair, otherwise don't be mad ! ;)

Thank you for your time, MrDeyveeN

It's been an absolute pleasure sitting down and getting to know you for this Month's Community Profile.

This month's prize was suggested by MrDeyveeN and is the * G36 GRAFFITI*.

MrDeyveeN

Comments

• lucasVGAlucasVGA Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
    edited April 2017

WINNERS FROM LAST INTERVIEW

1. _ ESCARAVELHO_
    2. _TheOnly0ne__
    3. MrDeyveeN
    4. Cpt_XeduardoX
    5. Leodecco
    6. vp_Snax

Congrats guys, you all received an AWP GHOST for 3 days!!
    Thank you for participating.

MrDeyveeN
  • MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    It was a pleasure !
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
    #bringbacktheoldblackshot
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 20Member Beginner
    Hello :) I would be glad also to be interviewed :) my IGN: DjFleischWurst 
     DjFleischWurst 
  • MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    Good luck @Riegel ! :D
    Riegel
    Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
    #bringbacktheoldblackshot
  • ThcMagikThcMagik Posts: 139Approved Member Trainee
    I love to be interview too guys :D i love this idea we can know each other more now :D

My ign : Vp_Snax
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 20Member Beginner
    Thank you @MrDeyveeN 
    Yeah Riegel good luck and congrats for last night question answer :D i was so close :D