Implementing Trading and Selling your items

baran65baran65 Posts: 68Approved Member Beginner
Hey guys,

I've recently been playing a lot of rocket league with my friends and we always trade our cars, skins wheels and more. It would be awesome if we could see this in black shot.

It will be a button which can be found when you have added the person as a friend, and when you right click their name (where it shows: Char info, goto and block) we can click trade and If the person accepts we are taken to a new screen where we can offer our items including bp ones.

Moreover, we should have a selling button in our Storage. I have days and days of weapons that I don't use at all such as dragonov, AWP, FAMAS, Xm8 that I don't wanna sell since its not worth it. So it would be cool, if we can sell the items for half the price of the weapon according to its hours/days.

Comments

• MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    edited April 2017
    Hey @baran65 ,

I honstely think it's a great idea but there are some cons. For instance, someone could create multiple accounts and send weapons to his main accounts.

"we should have a selling button in our Storage"
    > I agree with that though !
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
    #bringbacktheoldblackshot
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
  • ELKO_GameMastersELKO_GameMasters Posts: 831BS DSH Intermediate
    Already suggested in the past and will be forwarded once again.

Thank you for the suggestion baran.
    if you have any problem Send us a ticket

• GreywordGreyword Posts: 2Member Beginner
    A small update, Pysonix has introduced decriptors, they allow you to open crates for free, they are similar to keys, but you do not have to buy them. What is very important, when you open a crate with the help of a decriptor, you CAN NOT sell a drawn item.
    Odealo.com exalted orbs