Vapor - Selling Accounts for $, Scams. [Vid Evidence]

shopacc0001shopacc0001 Posts: 11Member Beginner
"Everything is shown in the video. This illegal business has gone wrong, it violates the rules, so ban him.

It's my fault too, but I have already lost what I paid, so better make this disgusting thief pay for it too, by just common sense. (not only the rules)

If this isnt enough evidence, then I dont know what is."

This is the entire quote I got from a guy I know, since he wasnt able to post it hence his posts werent being approved (as a new member). It is not me, or my business.
patrialegion

Comments

• shopacc0001shopacc0001 Posts: 11Member Beginner
    edited May 2017
    6 more threads were posted by accident, edited them to "-", feel free to delete them.
  • patrialegionpatrialegion Posts: 210Approved Member Trainee
    Nice work but papaya will do nothing about it that i'm 100% sure of.

• RazeeerRazeeer Posts: 212Approved Member Trainee
    @shopacc0001 Yea, thanks for sharing and everything, I hope vapor gets banned on all his accounts. But how about you? Who are you(I mean your main)? 
    You made this post hoping to bring some "justice" to that kid, vapor, while hiding behind one of your alt accounts, and crying about how you got scammed. 
    I hope papaya takes measures, tracks all of vapor's accounts and your accounts as well, and just permanently bans both of you.
    Seriously, guys like you and vapor are the cancer of every online game ever, and none of you are needed around here. 
    Take all your epvpers buddies and just go F* yourselves.
  • RazeeerRazeeer Posts: 212Approved Member Trainee
    @shopacc0001 Oh yeah,and the whole "This is a quote from a guy I know..." thingy, no one is buying that. What are you, 10?