Best Tank

LordMercLordMerc Posts: 3Member Beginner
Hello, I am a new player, I only tried the game a bit when it was 2 moons. I was wondering which class would make the best tank. I am guessing Azure Knight but not totally sure.

Comments

• yronas2yronas2 Posts: 30Approved Member Beginner
    Ok, so it is a bit different here on Dekaron. As the best tank would be Segnale IMO. Though it does not matter because segnales are healers so there are few bosses that could outdps them. Now talking about other tanks Like azure knight, dragon knight (have many short party buffs and quick attacks)  bagi warrior, half bagi(both have many antidebuff antidmg and so on mostly used on oneself), and aloken(trigger buff effects) each of them has their own traits and all of them makes more dmg than seg... So what I can advise is to get one of those classes, but ak or seg because they are expensive.

All that put away bagi warior would be your choice of generic tank-like character, he is bulky has a lot of stuns and sustainability ton of HP but slow af, either way dmg is ok
  • heildestruheildestru Posts: 167Approved Member Trainee
    nb1; Hunter; 100% crit ress, 100% abnormal ress, high hp, high burst, tanks more then any other class and is ranged so it can dodge and kite easy, best class to play atm, and go 2v1 even 3v1 sometimes.
    (ik its weard but they made hunter the best tank class for some reasson)

nb2; Summoner : Takes lowest damage due to soul link + chakras, good base deffence aswell, tankiest class by far.

nb3; Dragon Knight/Azure Knight : High deffences, hp's and lots of survivability skills, Can tank 2-3x people for long durrations of time.

nb4; Bagi/Half bagi : not tanky in its own but got high healt pools and lots of defensive abilities,

nb5; Aloken: Aloken is not tanky in its own, but with one of their buffs they can halfen the incoming damage pvp wise* also they got one survivability ability,
    -
    Segnale/riper/bw/mage are not tanks, they die easy and cant handle 2v1's.
    however they cant often beat most other classes in simple 1v1's.
    Consera is kinda in the middle but i dont see them tanking 2 people aswell.
    Since Gametribe opened dekaron i have allways loved to make dekaron videos,
    Hit me up for video suggestions/ideas and requests and maby il make it a reality.
    Check out my Yt channel For entertaning videos all from
    Montage parodys'
    Serious montages'
    Trolling'
    PvP/pk/pve videos'
    and lots and lots more <3

• DesolationDesolation Posts: 69Approved Member Beginner
    It matters about gear.. Pretzels and I tank, can beat majority of "tank classes". Just saying, it's gear based game now a days.
  • papanatispapanatis Posts: 0Member Beginner
    #Desolation You Tank and beat tank classes? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  wait wait hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  Oh God best Joke Ever hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you made my day xD
  • olvag01olvag01 Posts: 117Approved Member Trainee
    "Just saying, it's gear based game now a days." +1

❤❤❤ Valtari ❤❤❤ 
    Segnale lvl 193