Thanks Papayaplay

PR3DATURDPR3DATURD Posts: 16Member Beginner
Thanks a lot for messing with, and ruining the reinforce system... *clap clap*
its pretty obvious you have changed the success rates which is pretty rude, shit
and a scumbag thing to do!

Why have you changed the success rates? they were already hard enough but acceptable before.
now items are failing +2 +3 quite regularly? +4 50% fail? absolutely fucking disgusting!!!. not to mention now +6 pretty much guarantee fail 80% of the time!!??

Come on! this is bogus as hell! very obvious you have changed these rates??!! why have you done this? there is no way this is the same as before, NO WAY!

It should remain at its normal rates always!
I'm really aggravated considering i have, and do pay money on this game and now i am forced to pay more to progress my gear? because you think its a good idea to make rates harder to earn you more DShop, revenue? *Screw that!

Who the hell do you think you are doing this to people?

+3 failing 3 times out of 10? what a joke.!
It looks like all your doing is making it harder for people to progress there equipment and get anywhere in this game unless they spend A LOT more money than they already do on your already overpriced crap, just for that to fail 90% of the time? pull ya heads out of your asses and get your act together and repair this broken piece of shit to its former acceptable rates!

I have played since this game launched and this is as bad as I've ever seen it.
are you going to just ignore people, shit on them, and pretend you haven't made it harder?

If so i wont be spending another god damn cent on this monstrosity until this shit is
fixed.

If you done this on purpose, then shame on you!. if it were accidental, then learn to code and program properly ffs!