Summoner class advice

MetalFingersMetalFingers Posts: 0Member Beginner
So it's been a while since I've played! I did have account but unfortunately wasn't able to transfer my account via nexon. I had a 13X summoner and 130X AK. I had around 10b which is a little dig on starting again because obviously the old account is most likely gone. So I thought I'd post up a thread to get some clear advice on rebuilding on dekaron.

So my questions are to begin with:

I would like to get to at least Lvl 175+ with potentially best gear for a TB summoner and obviously using the staff spells (chakra's and all that shizzle). I'm currently Lvl 125 and have been doing the main quests, which seems crazy fast compared to playing since when 2moons days. 

So I was told by a randomer online to just pursue all the quests in order and it should power level you pretty fast via the quest (he also pointed me in the right direction to a spreadsheet which someone created in the forums with all the main quests and levels in order (including xp rates and bracket breaking of levels), which was very helpful. 

So what i'm lost on is the gearing as a hybrid summoner but again focusing more on the TB side. (What build should be I going for in terms of stats; str, heal, dex etc?) But what I want to know is do I go full heal build, full str build or balanced; How would this relate to what armour and weapons I should be looking for including the kind of stats on the armour/weapons .e.g crit damage, poison %, def and so on)

Now the other pain in the back side was what is the best methods of making money now in the game? What kind of level would I be able to try and a reach my goals of getting a with high end game gear (including solo dungeon runs)? I don't really know much about any new weapons or armours after 130 all I knew was about severus and the le cruz armour. But again as time has passed new gear has been introduced and I'd like to know from what gear/weapons would I need from level to level to be cost efficient?

If anyone could break down costs of full sets .e.g Le cruz +7-+9s and including weapon costs e.g. Severus +7-+9) I have seen some weapons go for a billion and crazy amounts like that! Which again I want to make it as most efficient as possible I've noticed +9's are sometimes better than higher level armours at +7.

I also wanted to know what classes are pushing the most DPS currently? What classes are good with both PVM and PVP matters. I also noticed plenty of new classes ( which seem like female classes of the originals), e.g. how different is the conserra summoner to a vicious summoner? Also to note I have been doing a little fishing trying to fish for argates and have made some around 200-300m but again I've seen items go for ridiculous prices so I could be fishing for weeks. 

Thanks for the reading my discussion, if its the wrong thread then please be my guest to move it. Do appreciate if anyone can help me out here as I don't have many friends in the game and would like try reach 17X +. I do hope I can get some advice off some fellow dekaron players who have been playing and know the game like the back of their hand! Thanks again. 

Peace out.